stumbling into messes

y/n

i rushed down the packed hallways, tears running down my cheeks.

i burst out of the halls, ignoring the judgmental and curious stares that were thrown at me.

i let out a shocked shriek as i slammed into a hard wall, i stumbled back to see a bright pair of green eyes staring at me.

my eyes widened in disbelief. it was harry styles, our schools bad boy. a blush coated my cheeks, "i-i-i-im sorry- uwu- i-i-i don't see u there," 🥺🥺🥺🥺 i stuttered out nervously.

Harry

i look down at her, a low growl leaving my lips. "stay away next time if you know what's good for you," i sneered, looking down at her bright blue doe eyes.

i smirked at her and walked to the forest. i own this school and this town. and she will lean it the hard way.

several hours later.

y/n

i was throwing on my favourite 2008 galaxy style outfit when my dog, sprinkalisous rushed out of my front door. i rushed after her, tripping over a branch before realising where i was, the forest.

i shrieked, whimpering nervously at my surroundings. i pick up sprinkalisous, before getting yanked back, i screamed and started crying, my body trembling all over. "i-i-im sorry p-please don't h-h-hurt me uwu," i whimpered.

harry

aa she let out her cute little words i narrowed my eyes at her, my eyes studying. "you" i snarled sniffing her, my alpha instincts kicking to life, i circled her like predator. "you're my mate," i growled in her ear.

y/n

"w-w-w-what? i-i-i can't be! i-i-im too small and petite t-to be a-anyone!" i gasped, sobs bleeding through me.

harry

i let out a primal roar, but growing and tail stretching. i pranced toward her on all fours. "you're mine now," i growled. i scratched her tiny waist  taking my claim.

"i'm an alpha werewolf, vampire, grim reaper hybrid. you're my mate," i growled.

y/n

i blushed at him. he's so handsome 🥺🥺🥺🥺 he approached me, towering over my small frame. "i-i'm yours," i stuttered out.

i tugged at my galaxy hoodie, tears in my eyes.

harry

growling, i snatched her hand and pulled her into my cave where the priest was waiting.

i growled again, the priest shocking back in slight fear. "i know pronounce you husband and wife," he said.

y/n

i blushed at his words. "w-w-we're married?" i stuttered out.

harry

i stared down at her tiny frame. "you are the queen of the werewolf, vampire, grim reaper hybrid," i growled.

y/n

i blushed. "o-omg!!! i love you harry!  uwu!!"

THE END