49| 𝘈𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴

A week later.

“Rika, it's not easy for you, but trust me, speaking out once won't do any harm

“Rika, it's not easy for you, but trust me, speaking out once won't do any harm.” Maan whispered softly as I nestled closer to him.

It's been over five days since I left the room, following a routine of showering, being fed by Maan, receiving kisses, cuddles, crying, sleeping, and repeating the cycle. He hasn't gone to firm in five days, choosing to work from home while taking care of me like a baby. I know I'm causing him trouble, but I need him by my side.

Nandini ran away, but Maan assured me she won't return as he sent her far away, and I trust his words. My father has been trying to talk to me, but I'm not ready yet. What should I even say to him? Raisha is doing better now, she has accepted everything.

“I don't know what to say to him, Maan. He's my father, and I'll respect him, but I don't feel that fatherly bond with him.” I confessed, finally meeting his gaze.

“I understand, Rika, but don't you have questions for him? Confront him and listen to his side of the story.” Maan suggested, and I agreed, not fully convinced but I trust him and he will never tell something that would cause me pain.

“I'm ready.” I declared, wiping away my tears, puzzled by my sudden mood swings.

“My baby Rika.” He chuckled, planting a kiss on my eyes.

“Will you stay by my side?” I inquired, holding his hands.

“I will always be with you.” He assured, as I embraced him.

My gaze fell on his chest, where my name was engraved. I gently touched it and left a kiss.

He embraced me in his arms and we headed to the wardrobe. We playfully selected outfits for eachother.

He left to change his clothes, and I did the same. I noticed the anklets he gave me on my birthday and I decided to wear them.

Stepping out of the closet, I saw him engrossed in his phone. He looked like a dream, so beautiful.
The shirt clung to his perfect body, making him look incredibly attractive.

“Hayee mein marjawa.” I exclaimed dramatically, feeling the urge to compliment him all day long.

He glanced at me, a wide smile spreading across his face as he blushed.

Moving towards me, I mimicked his gesture of placing a hand on my chest, pretending to fall, and he caught me in his arms.

“So much love today, my love?” He teased, burying his face in my neck.

I ran my hand over his back, replying, “What can I do? You look so adorable today.”

“Me? Adorable?” He questioned, biting his inner cheek.