It's here!

I have 1000 followers!!! Holy guacamole, thank you! Great job everybody!!! I can't believe we've come this far! I mean, I started this journey with the thought that it would just be a means to express myself. But all of you... I cannot begin to describe what an effect you've had on my life. To those of you who have stuck around through the years, I am honored that you've been with me. Who here remembers when I sprained my knee and I went on a writing binge? Or when I published 3 new works in a week? My joy and my love goes out to you. To those of you who are new, prepare to be accepted into the family! I absolutely adore that you've taken the time to come here and read my works, and follow my life here. It's just... Your support means the world to me. To all of you here, reading this chapter from now until eternity, I just cannot thank you enough. Thank you for reading my works, my hopes and dreams, my fears, my experiences, my advice, and my prayer that becomes these novels. They are me, and every comment and vote and "added to reading list" notification warms my heart. You support me, and I can't think of any better way to return the favor than to do my best to support you back. What may have started as a hobby, a way to express myself, has turned into an effort that my work brings a smile to your face. That maybe my updates can give you a little more hope or add a little bit more joy to your lives.

So, from my dragon wings to soulmate tattoo, from the arrows to my cat ears, thank you for reading! I love you all so much!

Now, as for the face reveal.

dun

DuN

DUNNNNN

Yes, I did paint the squiggles above my head

Yes, I did paint the squiggles above my head. Don't question it: it's abstract. The sunflower over my shoulder is from my second removed cousin or... something. Not super sure. Why am I all fancy? Eh, I think a party of some sort. This is a pretty recent photo, for those of you questioning time frames. And yes, that white thing in the corner is a doorframe.

Inevitably, someone will wonder why I am "only" posting a blurry picture and they shall want to see a clearer version of me. To that, they are out of luck. Anything straighter and you might forget I'm bisexual. (Sorry for the pun!) Joking aside, I think this is more than enough for right now. It is a lot more than you'd seen of me before, isn't it?

*

Anywho, here is my dog since there's been a few of you asking. Her name is Phoebe. She's a shepherd/husky/lab mix, approaching 18 months. The second dog below is Louie (he gets no description).

 The second dog below is Louie (he gets no description)

So there it is! If you know me, no you don't

So there it is! If you know me, no you don't. If you know the dogs, no you don't. 

Also, given that Wattpad decided to scrap direct messages, if any of you want to chat, I have a discord profile. Same username, same profile picture, and about 1/2 of the same bio. I don't check my account often however, so I'm sorry if it takes a bit (a couple months) for me to get back to you. @donttellauntietasha  Or, you know, leave a comment here. I most definitely check Wattpad more than discord. 😅

However, if you have any questions (about me, dogs, life, story, account plans, coffee preferences, etc), leave them here! Every time I gain 100 followers I am going to post an FAQ update. Until I reach 2000 followers, anyways. Eventually.

Well, that's the end of this chapter. I'll see you all in the next one! Thanks for reading!