Do You Want To Go Out For A Bite Tonight? (A 1D Vampire Fan Fiction)

Harry took Vessa's hand and tangled his long fingers with hers. He smelled her sweet candy scent. He licked his lips ever so lightly. His eyes changed to a furious red and his fangs came out just a bit. 

"Harry..." Vessa whispered. 

"Don't worry love." Harry looked at the shaken girl. 

"No, Harry. I just don't think that you should do this." Vessa pleaded. Harry started to get angry at her.

"You're mine. I can do whatever I want to with you." Harry angrily said to Vessa. 

"Harry, I'm not a toy that you can play with! You can't keep doing this to me!" Vessa complained to Harry. Harry just smirked.

Vessa tried to get out of Harry's grip but Harry wouldn't let her. "Vessa, you can trust me. I'm not going to do anything bad with you. I just wanted to ask you something. That's it." Harry said simply. Vessa just gave him a confused look.

"You can ask me whatever you want to..." Vessa started, "but on one condition." she said while putting her arms across her chest. 

"And what one cindition is that?" Harry asked Vessa.

"You will ask me first if you want to do anything concerning with me." Vessa said to Harry. He nodded. 

"Ok. Now what did you want to ask me?" 

Harry took a deep breath and took in her scent and he had to hold himself back from her. His eyes turned a darker shade of red. And gave Vessa a dark look and simply said, "Do you want to go out for a bite tonight?"