Chapter 1

Meanwhile in Paris at the Dupain-Cheng residence, Marinette was groaning as her alarm kept going off, she turned her body towards the wall, ignoring the alarm completely, "Marinette! You're going to be late for school AGAIN!" The Kwami of creation yelled, Again "Just five more minutes, Tikki" Marinette complained, her alarm blaring one more time "Marinette! You're late for school" Her mother yelled, "I'm up!" She slurred as she pulled the comforter over her body "Marinette! YOU ARE LATE" Tikki yelled in her ear, Marinette shot up hitting her head on the ceiling "OW! Geez!" She held her head in her hands.

Marinette gazed around her room with her sleepy eyes, Eyes wide at the time "TIKKI WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!" The bluenette screamed, and she rushed off her bed, The kwami rolled its eyes "Like I didn't try already" Tikki watched as the girl struggled to put her pants on, the clumsy girl tripped on her foot, tumbling to the ground, "Everything okay up there, Marinette?!" Her father yelled up to her, "Everything is fine Dad!" She rushed downstairs, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

The smell of fresh pastries was met with her nose, She snatched a couple of cookies for Tikki and made her way to school.
Marinette was exhausted from The Akuma last night Hawkmoth had a little tantrum and wanted to spread it with the rest of Paris, Her, and Chat Noir had done another round of patrol to make sure everything was going smoothly.

Marinette wanted nothing more than to sleep all day. She made her way up the steps as fast as possible, making it to the door of the classroom, She ran in making it before the door closed, The whole class's eyes on her. Marinette made her way to her seat, Alya was shaking her head with a light smirk, "Girl, we need to work on your sleep schedule" Marinette nodded her head, Ahead of her sat Nino and Adrien, She sat with her head down on the table, her eyes fluttering closed Just for a second.

Alya shook her best friend's shoulder, as the bell rang for lunch "Come on, Marinette it's time for lunch" the blue-haired girl groaned in response "Okay Marinette you asked for it" Marinette shrugged, As Alya walked away, hand then rubbed her back, in soothing circles, she hummed out at the hand on her lower back "Marinette .." A deep voice said, Marinette's Brain tried to process the voice but it couldn't, She was too tired "Mari... Let's go eat lunch" Then it clicked. Her crush. Adrien. Her crush is Adrien Agreste. He was touching her.

Marinette stood up out of her seat quickly, almost tripping over her bag, a hand wrapped around her waist kept her from falling, "Careful, Marinette" Adrien said a small smile on his lips, Marinette blushed as she watched him lick his lips, when she looked up He was staring at her.
God, did he see me looking at his lips? He's going to think I'm a creep! She internally groaned.

"What's wrong?" Adrien asked a frown on his face, he was scared that he made her uncomfortable, " NOTHING YOU'RE FINE! I mean! You are fine! Not like you're not usually fine! - I'm nothing, It's nothing!" Her face was a shade of red as she stumbled over her words. Adrien smiled at the girl as they made their way to the cafeteria.

Alya and Nino were eating their lunch, giggling to themselves as Nino made a joke, Adrien and Marinette took the seat in front of them. Adrien pulled out his lunch, it was a salad he dreaded lunch because it was the one he was most jealous of, Marinette pulled out fresh macarons, Strawberry, Vanilla, and his favorite Passion fruit. The poor boy's mouth began to water, as Marinette began eating the macarons, He wanted to ask for one but he didn't want to seem greedy.
"Would you like one, Adrien?" Marinette asked him, he looked at her, and he nodded hurriedly the group around him Laughed, and Marinette began to give him half.

"Oh no no no! I don't want all of your lunch!" He shook his head, beginning to give them back, she held his hand, "No really, Adrien it's fine I could have millions if I'd like" Marinette said, The blonde smiled at the blue-haired girl, Marinette smiled softly at him, her eyes drinking in all his beauty, her face went up in flames when she saw she was holding his hand, she pulled back nervously.