Shaggy Rogers part 1

Hello you all my name norville rogers this here with me scooby and his nephew scrappy year is 1980 August 7 year of our lord Emmanuel and this my story of my adventures after years hardship old mystery incorporated gang went through much hardship business went bankrupt Fred my old friend well sad to say we all disbanded the mystery incorporated but being that this van was memory of friends who became my family it was hard for me let it all go in some small way part of me will always be mystery incorporated but that was then this is now here am I at age 36 years after spent much time in army after Vietnam living up rogers name begin try rejust scooby and scrappy both been now my family so now consider them all that I am begin being youth minister rogers were interesting say least but this old blade been left family keepsake castle grayskull was said be last castle of christ leenage Adam grayskull great Templar heman no one knew what happened to him but this blade been in my family generation Adam grandson of Lord Grayskull house of pilgrimage for years rogers keep the secret of heaven and location safe from prying eyes shaggy looked at the sword true saxon blade the great Templar heman as gaze at blade started to glow being pure light came forth aura of heavenly glow like morning star are you norville rogers spoke being yes awnser who are you asked shaggy in light I am prince Adam grandson lord grayskull he who was pilgrimage Christian ere of eternia great celestial city you are norville rogers are my ere and give you Tolkien my blade it by heaven that blade choose you may you guard keep to heaven truth do you swear by celestial master above yes said shaggy name you my successor of truth and wisdom as heman fades the sword chosen shaggy as it wielder shaggy was shocked for never he did ever thought legendary heman choose him as successor to eternal throne yet shaggy except it with his heart and with all his might meanwhile near castle stood house Dracule Elvira awaken as she saw vision the great Templar heman the blade he and trusty battle cat was past to ere or grayskull norville rogers skeletor of dracules worn of prophecy of rise of house of grayskulls she gaze she appeared to her daughters thorn wake up your friend shaggy you and sisters must find him bring him here she called to her in rest thorn mother is that you she heard her say to find her friend Shaggy she woke her other siblings girls mother just contact us we heading to town she told them the hex girls were actually eres to Dracula which they kept their family secret being daughters of Elvira mistress Elvira look norville you shall not escape me this time said Elvira as dusk Luna prepared concert shaggy meantime was reading his Bible mark 4 verse 12 as norville read felt ancestor smiled word of eternia fill his ere soul and heart with the light shine eternia aura on him with this norville rogers felt strength eternia grow within him with strength that once wield Adam now wield norville for became new heman the second by the power of grayskull as said words of eternia Elvira felt eternia strength became norville strength as dusk luna thorn all felt it sword of sagas came alive as hex girls concert ended many who now under enchantment of vampire trio heman came fourth I am the power his voice echo like that of cosmic ripple as many were able to be released from hex girls spell as heman looked believe concert is canceled unto further notice smiled heman daughters of skeletor thorn gaze how did you break our spell mortal she made vampire gasp as lady Elvira came forth from shadow mist as everyone gasp scream Elvira mistress of void spoke he is heman son and castle grayskull ere of pilgrimage ere of eternia master of universal light Said mistress Elvira heman gaze Elvira daughter of Evelyn daughter of skeletor Elvira gasped how you know heman I know many things mistress of shade know many that son of pilgrimage sees for you and dracules house of skeletor in eternia light reveals true ere of grayskull might for there came the name grayskull became rogers that became house of grayskulls spoke heman Elvira gasp nnnoooo heman held from his hand house Dracule became erupted by void itself open house of rogers became new grayskull Lands became one there crusade begins again as sword glow shining crystal like star of heavens in that light hex girls daughters of Elvira puff of smoke they were gone as sheriff looked wonder who was this stranger who help as vanished just as he came for in blink of an eye he vanished as heman vanished norville rogers emerges he was new heman so legends of heman begun so story becomes one from old become anew as scene folds we see from cornerstone one of great mystics who once ere of sorceress as sees all that has happened gazes legendary Templar from eternity comes to one who is ere of rogers line norville rogers you are chosen that destiny herself favors your journey will not be easy one for future not always clear like a crystal itself norville relived his past told Adam how he tried to represent rogers family name recalling a time where he served in Vietnam in 60s he looked at his old army rangers 501 airborne uniform his memory takes him back to Vietnam War.