Prologue:

I sat at my desk sipping my coffee while looking out the window. Today wasn't very busy considering it is a Sunday. As I was watching out the window, a man was going by. It looks like he is going to the train tracks, but something is wrong.

The rain was pouring heavily and the night was coming. Soon I am going to be closing up my book store, 'Book Worm,' it's as fishy as it sounds ;). I gathered a few papers and stacked them on top of each other, then brought them towards the stand near the window.

Louis ~

I hugged my hoodie closer to my body as the rain pelted down on me. Tears streamed down my face as I walked over to the train tracks. I looked up, as the lights started flashing red, signaling there was a train coming.

I put one foot on the train tracks and thought, 'This is it. My last few breaths, my last few seconds of breathing.' Standing there in the rain, facing the train was my last moments.

The lights from the train was shining, and the train was blowing its whistle. I sighed and stared straight at the train.

"No, stop!" I looked over my shoulder and saw a blurry figure running towards me.

I just stood there and ignored them, I don't want to be here. Although this is a sin that will never be forgiven, it was to much for me to handle.

-

If you want more, wait for my updates!!! Vote and comment please!

This is cheesy and you probably know what's going to happen. 😪