Chapter 9: What is Love?

Homeworks everywhere!

Im so tired (T^T) I cant even write stories anymore

But I'll make sure to have some time to continue this

Of course, school is important

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings

"Bold" -when they talk

'Italic' -thoughts

=====

Chapter 9: What is Love?

"Chanyeol?"

"Oh hey Hana. What are you doing here?" he said, coldly. 'Why is he cold to me?'. I sat beside him on the bed. He wasnt even looking at me. He keeps on bouncing the ball.

"Chanyeol, are you mad at me?" I said. He just ignored me. He continued bouncing the ball. When he bounced it very hard, the ball was going to my direction. I closed my eyes and used my hands to cover my face. 'What the.... Nothing happend?'. I removed my hands and opened my eyes. Chanyeol was holding the ball infront of me. I looked at him but he wasnt looking at me. He was staring at the wall. He released the ball and it fell on my hand. "Whats this for?".

"Keep it. I want you to keep it" he finally looked at me. I nodded and gave him a smile. "Thank you Chanyeol" I hugged him. Even though he stinks, I dont care. I broke the hug and looked at him "Are you still mad?".

"Not anymore"

"So you were mad?" he nodded. "First, you were hugging the pillow. Second, you laughed at me being stinky" 'So thats the reason?'.

"Seriously? Is it bad hugging the pillow? And I just laughed because I agree with them. You dont have to be mad about it" he sighed.

"I have a question for you. Be honest okay?" he said and I nodded.

"What is love?" when he asked me that, my mind is full of questions. 'Love? What is love?'.  When I was in elementary, my teacher will also ask the same question. I still remember what she said 'You cant see love but you can feel it'. I wonder what it means? Yes, I know Im dumb XD. What if I will ask Eunji the same question? Maybe she can tell me. "Yah! You dont have any answer?"

"I dont even know my answer"

"Hmm.... I'll just ask you that again so you can think more" I nodded. I stood up and fixed myself.

"I'll go now. Goodnight Chanyeol"

"Night? But its still morning" I looked at the window. Yes, it was still morning. 'But I thought it was night?'. I faced palm for being dumb again. I suddenly felt warm around my body. I looked up and saw Chanyeol hugging me. His face was near to mine. 'If he's thinking about kissing me, please not now'.

"Yah! What are you 2 doing?!" we both looked at the person in the door. It was Eunji. The both of us moved back. "Chanyeol, please explain" she sound angry. I looked down because I dont want to see her angry face.

"Eunji, I was just hugging her. Im not trying to do anything to her" he looked down. I tried to look at Eunji and her arms were crossed. 'I dont like it when she's angry. To be honest, she's like a monster when she gets very angry. Like she's trying to kill that person. But not literally kill. She doesnt kill people'. She went infront of Chanyeol, still crossed arms. She sighed "Next time, I wont believe you because your a lier. I'll believe you right now but the next time you lie again, I wont" She now went in front of me. "And you Hana, I dont want you to lie too. I dont want you to be like this guy-" she pointed at Chanyeol "-okay?" I nodded.

"By the way, the others and I will go somewhere. Chanyeol, your coming with us"

"So I will be alone here?"

"Nope. Xiumin is here with you. I know you dont want to be alone so I told Xiumin to stay with you" I nodded. She looked at her wristwatch "Come on Chanyeol. Lets go". Chanyeol nodded and followed her. I waved at Chanyeol as he waved at me. I went downstairs and saw them left already. I went to the library. 'Its been a long time since I went here right?'.

"Oh hey Hana! Did they left already?" Xiumin, who was sitting on the floor. I nodded and noticed that he was reading something. I sat beside him and joined him to read. 'Wait... what? Ice King?'. "Yah! Why are you reading?" he closed the book and looked at me. "I just want to know what you were reading" I smiled as I stood up. I went near the bookshelf and picked a book. I sat on the chair and started reading. When suddenly I remembered something 'Do I still have my brown book? I think I lost it. Aish! That book is very important'. I put the book on the table. I went upstairs to my room. I opened all my drawers but there was nothing.

"Where is it?!"

=====

This chapter isnt really nice. It doesnt even fit with the title XD

But anyways, I dont know what to say.

Yes, I know its short

I dont know who Hana will end up with

Do you think Hana will find her brown book?

Please Vote and Comment!