The hospital.

And there poppy was, all alone in a mental institute.  She was pretty sad. She tries to speak until,  

Oh wait, she couldn't talk she's mute. She was here because she was mute . That's right.

She Didn't want to waste time doing sign language and just think in her head. "Oh yeah. I forgot I was sent here due to being mute. I bet I will get builled for it. . " shed thought.

Poppy walked into the Hospital. Then when she walked up to the gates . A nurse Jumped in front of her way.

"Hello, I see your name is Poppy, I'm Ms Delight. Nice to meet  you!"

*Poppy starts doing alot of Sign language,*  Meaning, " Thank you, its nice to meet you too!" Even though it wasn't really nice to meet anyone here

"Huh? hmm?" Miss Delight muttered , very confused. 

"Why are you making such violent body language?"  Ms Delight Asked

"Yikes, the nurse doesn't know sign language " Poppy thought to herself. Before getting an idea.

"Oh yeah maybe I can just get a notebook and write there. " she Thought. Again. 

Poppy quickly trotted off to get a Notebook, she got lost but found one. After 2 minutes. She ran back to MIss Delight and handed her the notebook.

"I M S O R R Y M I S S D E L I G H T, I  M M U T E, I T S N I CE T O M E E T Y O U T  O O . " 

That's the exact letters to notebooked blurred out at The nurse. In very big and messy handwriting too

"Ohhh you're  mute I see! Poor you. But thanks for letting me know, from now on that's your notebook to keep. Now heres a pencil and rubber so youc an rub out things so you wouldn't lose paper." Mis Delight proudly Rewarded Poppy with a bright, warm , genuine smile on her face.

Poppy smiled back and started to write on the paper,

" T H A N K YO U, Y O U RE M Y F AV O U RI TE N U R SE SO FAR :)" 

"Awwwwww youre very welcome! "  Miss Delight started blushing in embarrassment. Miss Delight was a white,  Beautifully Blonde Woman at the age 26. And have the most ocean blue eyes. You can clearly tell when she's blushing . Although Poppy was a 13 year old with Dirty blonde . And a pbit of brunette too.

'Miss Delight!! ' a Deep yet high voice Yelled out.

'Oops!I have to go now!- I'll come to you later for a Tour. I really enjoy your company unlike the rest here, see you, sweet heart!' Miss Delight whispered to Poppy, and hopped off very quickly.

"No way, I befriended a literal nurse in the first 6 minutes of being in this Institute!  Called Exeter sazes..?'' She said that in her head. Very pleaded of her Achievements.  And woah, Miss Delight is so pretty too!!! 

Poppy's name was called for some reason. She thoguht to herself what could happen, jt didn't sound like Miss Delight either. So she got kind of scared.