!Info and Intro!

Hey Everybody! This book was made mainly for small things I want to know your thoughts easily without using my post board or whatever it's called idk :/

I've been thinking about my AU, and I'm a little meh and confused on a few points. 

For starters, I never really gave sexualities to anybody and just went like "Oh yeah I like them they're a ship now yey :)" basically and made them a ship. I also never put too much thought in other things that I won't get into bcuz it's a LOOOOOOOONG list.

Sooooooo I switched a few things around and now I have two AUs sooo... ... ye. You probably know where I'm going with this, sooooo yeah. Anyways, I'm going to post two other chapters explaining both the Old AU (the one I'm currently using with TCC aka The Chromatic Conception)  and the New AU (the one I made after putting thought into it). 

So how it'll work is I'll have both chapters up for about 6 or 7ish months and in that time, you guys will use the "vote" button for the chapter for which AU you think is better. (Just basically voting chapters regularly but this time for the sake of an actual poll) 

If you want, you can write a comment about it and/or your choice on both of them but yeah. Just vote on the AU you like the most and the one with the most votes in the end will stay/become the AU I will use from now on!

:)