01.

𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀

"You need someone beside you, it's better for you if you date someone" Vinaya said as she stepped out of the hospital.

I don't intrested in dating anyone right now. And i don't want to date anyone. It's might hurt me again.

"You knew what happened last time when I fell in love, i don't want myself to hurt again"
I said as we walked out of the hospital.

Vinaya is my bestfriend from I joined here, Devan's private hospital.

" I know that Riza, but not everyone is like that bullshit man." Her gaze met mine.

She is correct, not everyone is like sidh. But what if everyone is like him?

"I know it divy, but I don't want to date anyone right now. " I smiled. She also smiled and held her hand in mine. She know what I meant and she'll gets me.

Vinaya is one of the most beautiful and boldest person I've met in Delhi. I don't have many friends here.

I walked to the bus stop to catch a bus. Vinaya's brother came to pick up her.

My eyes slowly went on the watch tied in my wrist. It shows 7 pm.

12 hours working is not really good but I'm happy as long as I get day shift rather than night shift.

I like to spent my nights in my room-listening to music, watching Netflix series and sleeping.

                               ⋆⭒˚。⋆

It's took 30 minutes to reach my flat. 20 Minutes in metro and another 10 minutes walking.

I walked to the elevator. As I reached the elevator it opens. A man wearing black jeans , blue tshirt and a black jacket walks out from the elevator.

His aura screams power, and the energy radiating from him is dark.

He is my neighbour, and the richest CEO of RV groups.
Rehan Veer-the best business man of the year 2023.

He avoids me like a paper in dustbin.
I don't want that damn man's attention.

His mascular well fit body and his high cheekbones that make him attractive is always on peek. Even the way he walks attract other energy and attention.

I don't like him. I has my own reasons to don't like this man.

Reason No 1:
Three years ago , when settled in Delhi, in this Zeira's apartment.

I knew that most of the flats of Zeira's is using by richest people. But I want to live my life in the way I want.

I thought of giving some fruits to my neighbour. My left side neighbour aunty is so sweet and kind. She is still the bestest aunty I've ever met.

I also went to my right side apartment where Rehan lives.

But when he saw me holding the fruit bowl he said "I don't eat such kind of things, if I want to eat I'll buy it by myself I don't need anyone's help or offerings"

*shutts the door behind me*
It felt like throwing slit on my face.

Reason No :2
I was running to catch the elevator. Rehan saw me running towards the elevator as he entered the elevator.

He pressed floor on the elevator as if he don't saw me. And when I reached the elevator, it floated upwards.

I has an habit of questioning people if I feel they did wrong towards me.

I often argued with Rehan. And he was like "stop overacting around me, you're not my type."

He thinks every girl wants him. He's also not my type.
If he is smart I'm over smart.

"Nurse got attacked in elevator by a stranger" Rehan said it loud as he passed me.

He was a two side person. One side he says"you're not my type" on the other side he tries to make me aggressive.

But the thing is Rehan Veer is Rehan Veer. The cool person.
I turned my heels to look at him.

"Don't try to catch my attention Mr. veer, you're not my type!" Exactly. A revenge is a revenge.

He was walking toward the main entrance. His body stretched straight. Borad shoulders and thick hair.

"That's a relief!" He turned to face me. His gaze met mine.

Those eyes are not just eyes, tbh they are shining. His eyes is different from the eye's that I've ever seen.

His gaze intense into mine, and hot and cold at the same time. He's beautiful anyways!

"Don't be over dramatic around me!"
This guy.

"You think every girl wants you?" I said in a sarcastic way as I chuckled.

I hate these kinds of boys who thinks, every girl wants him.

Rehan Veer is also a guy like that.

Author's note:
So here is the first chapter, i know this chapter was a mess. But the coming chapters are interesting.🙃

Do vote, and share.🤍