1

Once upon a time, in the small town of Hurricane, Utah, a new family moved into a cozy little house on the outskirts of town. The family consisted of a single mother, Sarah, and her two children, 16-year-old Max and 14-year-old Annie.

Max was a typical teenager, always on his phone and hanging out with his friends. Annie, on the other hand, was a bit of a loner and preferred to spend her time reading or drawing.

One day, while exploring their new neighborhood, Annie stumbled upon an old, run-down pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The building looked abandoned and decrepit, but something about it intrigued Annie. She decided to take a closer look.

As she approached the building, she noticed a "Help Wanted" sign in the window. Curious, Annie went inside and found an old man sitting at a table, sipping a cup of coffee.

"Excuse me, sir," Annie said. "I saw your sign in the window. Are you still hiring?"

The old man looked up and smiled. "Well, I'll be darned," he said. "I didn't think anyone would actually apply for this job. Sure thing, young lady. When can you start?"

Annie was thrilled. She had always been fascinated by the idea of working at a pizza place, and the fact that this one was so run-down and mysterious made it even more appealing.

The old man, who introduced himself as William Afton, explained that the job would involve working the night shift, from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM. Annie didn't mind; she was a bit of a night owl and enjoyed the peace and quiet that came with the late hours.

On her first night, Annie arrived at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza promptly at midnight. The building was dark and eerie, and Annie couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched.

As she made her way to the security office, she noticed that the animatronics - life-sized robotic animals that were used for entertainment during the day - were all turned off and lying in various parts of the building.

Annie settled into her shift and began monitoring the security cameras. At first, everything seemed normal. But then, she noticed something strange.

One of the animatronics, a giant purple bear named Freddy, seemed to be moving on its own. Annie watched in horror as Freddy made his way towards the security office, his eyes glowing ominously in the darkness.

Annie's heart raced as she tried to think of a way to escape. She grabbed a nearby flashlight and shone it in Freddy's direction, hoping to scare him away. But it was no use. Freddy continued to advance, his movements becoming more and more aggressive.

Just as Annie was about to give up hope, she remembered something that William Afton had told her during her job interview. He had mentioned that there were emergency exit doors located throughout the building, and that they could be used to escape in case of an emergency.

Annie quickly located the nearest exit door and made a break for it. She could hear Freddy's heavy footsteps behind her, but she didn't look back. She burst through the door and into the cool night air, her heart pounding in her chest.

When she returned to the pizzeria the next day to confront William Afton about the animatronic's strange behavior, he seemed unphased.

"Oh, that?" he said, waving his hand dismissively. "That's just Freddy being Freddy. He's a bit of a handful, but he's harmless, really."

Annie wasn't convinced. She decided to do some research on her own, and what she discovered was shocking.

It turned out that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza had a dark history. Several children had gone missing in the building over the years, and many people believed that the animatronics were somehow involved.

Annie became obsessed with uncovering the truth. She spent every waking moment researching the pizzeria's past, talking to former employees, and poring over old news articles.

As she delved deeper into the mystery, she began to notice strange things happening around her. Objects would move on their own, and she would hear whispers in the darkness.

One night, while working the night shift, Annie heard a noise coming from the back of the building. She grabbed a flashlight and made her way towards the sound.

As she turned the corner, she came face to face with a horrifying sight. The animatronics - Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy - were all standing in a row, their eyes glowing red in the darkness.

Annie screamed and ran, but the animatronics followed her. She could hear their heavy footsteps echoing through the building as she frantically searched for an escape route.

Just when she thought all hope was lost, she stumbled upon the emergency exit door. She burst through it and into the night, her heart pounding in her chest.

When she returned to the pizzeria the next day, she found that it had been closed down. A notice on the door read: "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is permanently closed due to unforeseen circumstances."

Annie never forgot her terrifying experiences at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. She went on to become a successful journalist, using her platform to warn others about the dangers of the supernatural.

And though she never forgot the horrors that she had witnessed, she took comfort in theknowledge that she had uncovered the truth and brought attention to the dark history of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

As the years went by, Annie continued to investigate other cases of the supernatural, always remembering her first brush with the unknown at that fateful pizza place. She wrote books about her experiences and became a well-known paranormal investigator, inspiring others to seek the truth and never back down in the face of fear.

One day, Annie received a letter in the mail from an unknown sender. She opened it with trepidation, unsure of what she would find inside.

The letter was from William Afton, the old man who had hired her all those years ago at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He confessed to everything - the missing children, the haunted animatronics, and the dark forces that he had unleashed upon the world.

Afton explained that he had been trying to harness the power of the supernatural for his own gain, but had ultimately failed. He had been cursed to roam the earth as a restless spirit, forever haunted by the evil that he had unleashed.

Annie was stunned by the confession, but she knew what she had to do. She traveled to the location that Afton had specified in the letter, armed with only her camera and a flashlight.

As she entered the dark, abandoned building, she could feel the weight of the evil that had been committed there. She made her way to the security office, where she found Afton's spirit, trapped behind the monitor of the security cameras.

Annie knew that she had the power to set him free. She had faced down evil before and had always emerged victorious. She took a deep breath and reached out her hand, touching the monitor and releasing Afton's spirit from its earthly bonds.

As Afton's spirit disappeared into the night, Annie knew that she had done the right thing. She had faced her fears and emerged victorious, just as she always did.

From that day on, Annie continued to investigate the supernatural, always remembering the lessons that she had learned at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. She knew that there was darkness in the world, but she also knew that she had the power to face it head-on and emerge victorious.

And though she would always remember the horrors that she had witnessed, she took comfort in the knowledge that she had made a difference - not just in her own life, but in the lives of countless others who had been touched by her courage and determination.

THE END of part one if you have any thing to say to me commet on the story