12. DEKU: The Ultimate Spider-Man

Moments after the BEYONDER had finished setting up the next viewing, the title of the next universe was now displayed for the audience to see.

Izuku - The Ultimate Spider-Man? What does that mean?

Momo - Could it mean that Midoriya might have the abilities of a spider?

Toru - Oh yeah! It's like Tsu being called "Froppy", because she has the abilities of a frog!

Mina - Yeah, but no offense Midoriya, spiders are creepy & gross.

Katsuki - That doesn't matter, what matters is what makes him ultimate!

Katsumi - Yeah, a bit much for someone to be called that, even if it is Deku.

The BEYONDER - Oh believe me you will all find out soon enough, so let's get this thing started now! *Snaps Fingers*

The story starts in Japan on a normal day with people going about their day.

A minute later, our main character quickly swings by, while being followed by several pro heroes

Kaminari - Woah! What the hell was that!

In an instant, someone punched him to the ground, and the person responsible was unexpected.

The BEYONDER - Don't overreact, it's very annoying, and that was our main character just passing by.

Izuku - Hey, do you guys mind giving me a break for now! I mean come on, what did I ever do to you all!

Pro Hero #1 - You've broken several laws, what kind of heroes would we be if we let you go!

Izuku - I say you would be my friends, and besides what laws have I broken so far.

Pro Hero #1 - You're an illegal vigilante!

Pro Hero #2 - You've committed illegal usage of your quirk without a license!

Pro Hero #2 - And above all, you're a danger to yourself & others around you!