Chapter 24

It's Holy Week and it's time for prayers and rest for some. For me, I have a devotion that I need to complete for the week. Nevertheless, I will still make sure to use my spare time to upload updates. I also hurt my finger while feeding my dogs, so it's hard for me to use my phone currently.

Seokjin and Jungkook happily walked towards the school the next day. They held hands as like how a couple would do and Seokjin's blush never left her cheeks.

They sat at the same seat they usually would while they smiled at each other. This is quite new for both of them because Jungkook never had any serious relationship while Seokjin was never in a relationship at all. But both of them feels better than before.

Hoseok and Yoongi were surprised to suddenly see the dynamics of both.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked Seokjin.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"It was just last week when you were crying out of nowhere and now you were super happy with Jungkook." Hoseok said in a whisper.

"Well...uhm...we were able to...I guess, we figured out things." Seokjin said, unsure how to explain things to Hoseok even though he knows he does not owe anyone an explanation, but these are still his friends and he owes them at least a simple explanation.

"Just like that?" Yoongi asked this time, not really sure how those things happened the way they did.

"Hm." Seokjin nodded. "W-well, we've decided to..."

"We're dating." Jungkook said to them as he feels like it's hard for Seokjin to explain it.

"What?!" Both Hoseok and Yoongi asked.

Almost the whole class stared at them when they asked that as the question was louder than how they initially started talking.

"Uhm... people are staring..." Seokjin said as his cheeks suddenly flushed red.

"I---I'm sorry." Hoseok and Yoongi said in a whisper.

"Yes, we are dating since yesterday." Seokjin said to them and he smiled at Jungkook. "I can tell you more about it later but y-yeah...we just... I mean we just decided we really like each other." He said trying to make the two understand.

"Well, I strongly believe that you like him." Hoseok said in a whisper.

Seokjin blushed because he knows that he is that obvious, he just did not thought it will be that much.

As their class started, all their attentions were focused to their professor. They had a quiz and when their papers was given back to them, Seokjin had been happy with his score.

He looked at Jungkook who seemed to not care about the score that he received.

"What did you get?" Seokjin asked him.

Instead of answering, Jungkook gave his paper to Seokjin. His eyes widened upon seeing Jungkook's score.

"Why did you not get a single answer?!" He asked him and that got the attention of Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jungkook just looked at him and shrugged.

"We will have to study after this!" Seokjin said to him.

"Will you be going to the library?" Hoseok asked.

Seokjin nodded. "It seemed like Jungkook needed to study." He said while shaking his head.

"Why would I need to study?" Jungkook asked. He then leaned on Seokjin's ear and said, "I am only hear to protect you, not to pass any exam." He whispered.