First Impressions.

I arrived at my new home in my father's car, a Land rover. We drove into the gates and in the view was a creepy Manor like building.My long black hair draped down my back as I took in the view, How could this be a school? it looks a lot more like a prison or hell to me. My father drove up to girls entrance and climbed out of the car as i got out one of the girls walked up to me and asked if i needed help with my suitcases. I accepted and walked into the reception.

On the date of my sixteenth birthday I received a letter inviting me to Deep Valley Manor this weird new school. I had no idea why all I knew is that it was a school for witches or the disciplined. I come from a family of witches and they are the famous Emerson witches, they hold the key to the worlds most important witch power. No one else had access to this power except for the Emersons.

I placed my suitcase down with the several other suitcases piled together. I then entered the hallway amongst the millions of other new students. Year 13 students were to the left and year 7 to the right. I was a new student but i was a year 11 as i am 16. Many of the students in my year were already settled and had been here for 4 years but i am new and was only invited this year. I hope i settle in well. 

I stood in line patiently waiting for my name and dorm room number to be called out as i listened to the several other names being called out. 

"Norah Green, Anora Leone, Jaki Welles and Moana Tulles. Room 108."

"Neveah Harvey, Elenore Hayes, Autumn Leone and Keira Knight. Room 109."

"Pandora Brown, Kassia Emerson and Amelie Fawkes. Room 110. "

Right that is me. I walked up to the front signed by my name and got my dorm key and was handed my timetable and dorm key then I left the hall. I had to rumble through millions of suitcases just to find mine. Ah there it is! I read the name tag and then begin to climb the stairs. I reach the top and start to pant. Why is there so many steps? I take a whiff of my inhaler in hope to catch my breath. I head down the long corridor and look for the numbers 110. I found it!

I turned and walked into the dorm rolling my heavy luggage behind me. I am greeted by a girl with her hair in plaits and she goes to shake my hand. 

"Hi i am Pandora. I am staying in room one of this apartment and Amelie is in room three so you have claimed room two. I will be doing the housework on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I would like to know which days you are free to add to the schedule." 

I take my timetable from my pocket and pick it up. The paper is slightly crumpled from being in my pocket. I see that Tuesdays, and Fridays are my free days. My timetable reads in big writing across the top 'No classes are held on Sunday but you must study and spend the day in the hall. If needs be we will held exams on a Sunday. '

"Tuesday and Friday are my free days so i will be able to do the housework to that schedule."

"Well that is settled Amelie has to do the housework Wednesday and Sunday. Food we will do according to our cleaning schedule." 

"Thanks Pandora. I will stick to schedule now if we are done, I would like to go to my room and unpack."

I walk into my new room walls painted cream and the floor is brown carpet. My bed in the corner over to the right the window beside. A bookshelf placed on the left and a door to my toilet next to me. I have to leave the dormitories in the morning to wash and use the shower facilities at the end of the corridor. I hope they aren't packed all the time. I begin to unpack my new white and black duvet and place them on the bed along with a new sheet. I unpack my clothes into the wardrobe and drawers provided. Books and supplies i place on the shelves. I place my laptop on the bed and I am done. I exit my room locking the door behind me and now I am ready to start my new life at the deep valley manor.