𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ~ 𝟏 !! 'a𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩.. '

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘🥛༓☕∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
~ I'm will be having an new book . Which is COOKIE RUN KINGDOM still but oneshots and headcannons. Yes. This is an special stuff since I have the cookies I simped for (except for espresso😔)

~ so here you go random crk simps

(Lovesick bc why not <3)

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

-- this contains.. ::

-!! ANGST (fixed angst) !!
- !! SWEARING !!
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

It's been an while since you've last comeback in your.. Cookie world. You've been here for an long time since You've moved to this new universe ..you don't know what happened to your beloved cookies. But you hope they are doing alright right now.. You decided to FINNALLY visit them.. And hope.. They all dint forget you. Since you have an 28372882271+ lovers out there. You summoned an huge portal in an empty spot in the cold blizzard-snow storm.

You see of how.. Why is the portal dark blue ? Wasn't it like light blue before?you got worried.. What happened to the cookies!? .. You have no rights but to jump in to the portal.. You sucked yourself in as you went through the dark void as you got pushed by an strong wind further and further until you've reached to the end of the portal..
This is it.. You FINNALLY went back to your home! But.. You realized the sky is.. Gray. Meh. It's probably normal.. You walked out of the portal as the portal vanished.

You (fly, teleport or ran fast. It's your choice in this ability)

Until you saw the kingdom! Ahh.. It's ..the road is completely empty..no cookies around? . what the fuck happened? You decided to walk further and saw the castle.. It seems.. Euuugh! An little mossy! And the flag seems to have some thousand bugs living there too! You've walked in to the kingdom and opened the door.. The.. Windows.. They are all in the ground shattered to many pieces.. The vases around was also shattered.. The walls are seems to be scratched by an random creature or cookie.. You look at the chair and saw your crown laying on an soft pillow damn the crown is shiny as gold and it burns your eyes of how clean it is!

But there's only one question you wanted to be answered.. What on EARTHBREAD happened!?.. Did.. Dark enchantress.. Came back?.. You felt more worried that you realized that the cookies are gone in the kingdom. Are they dead!? .. We're they soggy or crumbled!?.. Your eyes are filled with fear and worriedness. You ho0e they are still alive.. You've went upstairs.. And saw.. You FINNALLY saw an cookie again.. But.. It seems that it's.. Pure vannilla cookie!! .. You saw pure vannilla cookie laying on the ground as the window in front of him is shattered opened.. You got surprised seeing him like this you rushed into him..

Y/n ::"pure vannilla cookie!? .. PURE VANNILLA !!.. "

You shook him gently.. As he was starting to work up.. He's eyes starting to open slowly..

Pure vannilla ::".. White.. Lily..?"

Damn. He don't even recognized your voice or touch. Just white lily cookie 🥲
But it seems he's exhausted..

Y/n ::" pure vannilla it's me!.. "

You shook him again with an little force this time..

Pure vannilla ::".. White lily.. Hollyberry?.. Golden chee-"

Y/n ::" no silly!!.. "

When pure vannika's eyes are fully opened.. He saw you.. It's.. You.. Rlly you! He's eyes shrunken with suprised.

Pure vannilla ::"y/n..? Y/N..!! "

He's eyes busted into tears as he hugged you tightly. And cried at your arms-