She is strom [14]

It's been Three weeks since my marriage with my feisty wife and not the single day went she didn't amazed me .I was mostly out of city for new case .But my Mom and Security Cheif is their to bring gossip on table.

Nothing much is happening accept after breakfast table drama Three weeks ago ,Ishan went to Allenpine (fictional state)  Bade papa want him to be serious about business.
My dear brother stil refuse to return from states as my dear wife strictly probhited Kavya to enter state during elections. Which I totally agree, people in this world are so cruel that they don't think twice using your weakness. Right now Prerna is most important person in the states.

My loving cousin sister Ruchika went on vacation in Newyork currently Kabir is staying their so no one objected.
So apart from elders nobody was their to destroy our family's peace and my sleep apart from my dear wife .

"For fucksake can't they just let me sleep,"  I returned home late night.

Taking a bath I decided to watch action live.  My mom always praised her daughter for standing against rude elders.
And offcourse black magic my mother and her daughter-in-law are in team but things changed my mom who  used to be the  victim of Badi maa and dadi now it's Prerna and mom vs whole house ( except chachi chachu and younger ones).

They seemed pretty close now, not that I mind but I am still  more like a roommate to her than husband.  I always wants her feel safe around me and my space. But she seems edgy everytime.

"How's preparations going for conference बेटा जी. " Daddu asked.

"Good सबसे बड़े ससुर जी, aap batiye. " Prerna shrugged clearly dismissing idea of explaining.
I kissed mom's forehead and settled beside mom on my left side Prerna.
Nobody now object her ,she can call them whatever she wants. Offcourse mom told me .

          《《《《《》》》》》》》
1st day after marriage.
Dinner time.

"Pallavi aunty , yeh मोटी सासु माँ apse dang se baat nahi krti  ."Prerna said when she was helping her mother-in-law in kitchen after they eat.

"Nahi.. Pallavi's words were cut by

" Eh Bahu, yeh koi tarika hai apne se bade ke baron mein baat krne kai or kya bula rahi hu unhe ."Rekha said .
Roopa stood their looking proud.

"To kya पतली सासु माँ bulau." Prerna muttered.

"मुझे दादी , mummy जी  aunty जी कहो." Rekha said wiggling her eyebrow.

"Arey kya fayda दादी bulane ka pyar to sirf apne बड़े बेटे ke बच्चे ko hi करना hai." She said leaving all women shocked.

Everyone knows that दादी loves and pampered Ishan the most but nobody said that on her face.
दादी feeling slightly hurt moved out.
Roopa feeling disappointed, beacuse she was jealous seeing Prerna protecting her mother-in-law all the week from everyone's taunts.
And husband and ससुर taking her out for election campaign.

》📸 flashbacks ends

                                》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Abhimanyu pov

Before anybody can open their mouth she dropped a bomb.

" ससुर जी, mujhe पूछना tha ki  आपने Pallavi aunty ka naam kyon nhi diya nomination mein." She raised her perfect left eyebrow ,munching Dosa.

She is looking like a adorable kitten with doe eyes.

Stop fangirling man , here heat is coming out of elders ears .

You gotta shitting me!

"Ladki , yeh kya kya कह rahi hu , Uday aur Ragav ka नाम hai to sahi." दादा जी answered.

" App log to family ho isi liye bata rahi hu , Apke candidate Ragav ke khilaf hamari team ke pass kuch evidence hai usse Jail mein dalane ke liye." She said .

I can't pinpoint where the conservation is going, few days ago she doesn't want to discuss her work at home , now she is sharing confidential information. Her motive from one day is something mystery to me.

" Esse kaise !wo nahi to kon phir ." Bade papa frowned. After taking a moment..he is about to say something

"Don't you dare to take बड़े ससुर जी name ." Prerna banged the table.

Everyone startled.  I looked at her face ,she is looking like devil , a glimpse of danger I saw in her eyes.

"But why Papa will be best...." Bade papa still in daze not calculating the depth of her voice.

"I said Mr. Rajvansh is not eligible,please !close the topic ." She announced in no nonsense tone.

"Who are you  to decide..?

"Beacuse he had few assault charges against him."

"So we already cleared that."

"It concern your mother!.

Realization drowned upon everyone's face. But Bade papa is not understanding and Prerna is not helping the case I looked at दादी she was verge on collapse. All women run towards her , Daddu shook his head and filled a glass of water. Before we could stop Bade papa he yelled.

"I don't get it , press will find few loose ends ,it's not big deal for us."

"BEACUSE THAN PRESS ALSO FIND OUT THE REASON OF ASSAULT AGAINST REPORTER,  BECAUSE THEY CATCHED YOUR FATHER HAVING MULTIPLE AFFAIRS AFTER MARRIAGE. " Prerna shouted.

Bade papa stumbled backward,  दादी started crying.

"Stop both of you , Pallavi take dadi to her room , Roopa call the doctor. " Dad said .

I grabbed Prerna by elbow start dragging her towards our wing.

Closing the bedroom I pinned her against the door .

"You and I need to talk ,Sweetheart. " I said leaving her elbow, grabbing her by neck from back.