☆ Prologue ☆

After the re-opening....

Charlie had thrown a party at the hotel, to celebrate the Hazbin Hotel's re-opening. Lucifer was one of these guest, reason why the hotel was loaded. The king of Hell could be found talking with Beelzebub, the sin of gluttony, drink in hand. He would rather stay in his room creating ducks and not think of anything else, but his daughter basically begged him to attend, and who was he to deny his hellspawn's request. Even while being absent on most of his daughter's, he still adored her. He wanted to prove to her that he was a good father, even while being absent most of her life.

He didn't believe in that silly idea of redemption, but he tried his best to support his daughter, seeing his younger self in her. Ah, yes.. his younger self, the same person he killed eons ago. He came back, now as his daughter. Nothing could convince him to see Heaven the same way his younger self saw Heaven. Heaven were traitors, selfish and egoist, a bunch of liars. He hated his family, more or so, his siblings; the seven archangels. Gabriel never did anything for him to hate him dearly, as he was a messenger, not a fighter. The two whom he hated the most were Azrael, and Michael. Azrael was always a little bitch towards him all his life, while Michael was the one who casted him out of Heaven, not hearing his explanations and pleads. He groaned and slammed his drink against the bar table.

"Your majesty, you alright?" Lucifer jolted up to see Husk, who looked annoyed. His tone did not show interest or worry, so Lucifer didn't bother explaining to him about his hell of a life, nor his depression. No one knew about that, and no one needed to know about that. He was well and alive, and has been for many centuries. "Uh, yeah.. I'm fine." Lucifer said, downing his drink. He had enough of this party. He was going to be saying his goodbye's, only to his friends and daughter. "Then maybe next time, don't slam the drink on the bar table, pretty expensive to be paying for repairs." Lucifer looked at the cat, disbelief in his eyes. Of course he cares more about the money, this was Hell; why was he even surprised?

The king groan and rolled his eyes as he got up. He excused himself to Beelzebub, claiming he had "important work" to get back to. Angel then appear, and started to flirt with Husk a bit. This was the king's sign to leave. He did not want to be around amy lovey dovey couples, especially when he did not have the slightest clue where HIS wife could be. He spotted Charlie, talking to one of the guest. He took a deep breath and put on his best show, walking towards her with a "bright" smile.

"Hey Char-Char? Do you have a moment?" Lucifer placed his hand on her shoulder, indicating her that he was behind her. Charlie turned around and looked at her dad, puzzled, but with her usual smile. "Yeah, what did you need dad?" Charlie said, rapidly. Lucifer could tell her daughter was stressing, so he decide to make this quick. "Mm, this is a very lovely party darling, but I'm afraid I must get going back to my suit already, as I have important work to finish!" Lucifer said, nervous she might not believe him. "Aw.. already? I was hoping you would stay a little longer, but if you had work to finish then its fine!" This response tempted the king to stay a little longer, not wanting to disappoint his daughter. A very loud sigh left his slightly parted lips as he looked at his ring. "Fine, I guess I can stay for 30 minutes more..." Charlie looked at her dad filled with enthusiasm. She brought him into a tight hug, which he did not mind at all. "Thank you..." was all that he heard as he returned the hug.

Lucifer was now on the couch sitting down. It was barely nine in the afternoon, and he was already exhausted, socially exhausted. He was going through Yelp on his phone, checking his ratings. He had magnificent ratings, but that didn't please him. It did not please him being the king of Hell, in fact, it haunted him. It was like a constant reminder of how he let sin made its way into the Earth. He only wanted to give humanity wisdom, and see the good they would create with it, not create literal monsters.

His eye slightly twitched as he heard radio static nearby; getting closer. He looked up to see the Radio Demon himself with that stupid cocky grin of his. "What do you want?" He asked, venom dripping from his words. "I came to say a simple hello! Is that so bad for his highness?~" Alastor said with a teasing tone, sitting next to the king. Lucifer groaned; he was not in the mood for this. "Do me a favor and leave me alone, please. My day is already bad enough." Alastor chuckled and brough his hand up to the kings mouth. He forcefully made the king smile. "Remember dear! You are never fully dressed without a smile!" The king's eye twitched once again. He took Alastor's hand and shoved it of, getting up and taking his cane. "Now where in all of Hell are you going?~" Lucifer made his way over to the elevator, not looking back, not saying a word. Alastor followed him, tempted to annoy him. "If you must know.. to my suit, away from you, away from everyone. Away from Hell." Lucifer said as he went in the elevator and pressed some buttons, closing the door in front of Alastor. Alastor stood there, smile wide. He was annoyed, but who could tell with that smile of his? He spotted his good friend Rosie and headed towards her.

Lucifer arrived to his suit at the top floor of the building. He took of his hat and coat as he looked down at Pentagram City. Sinner's fucking their guts off, going o killing sprees, being cannibals. Ashamed he was, as he was the cause of all of this. If it wasn't for that damn apple, Hell wouldn't existed, everyone would be in Heaven. He looked at the sky, seeing the beautiful red stars. How could something so horrible be so beautiful? He looked down once more, seeing the high. He got and idea, but pushed it to the back of his head. His daughter needed him these moments; leaving would be a terrible choice. He groaned and placed his head on his hands as he plopped onto the bed, starting to create a duck. It was a Lilith duck, the first duck to take place in his suit. How lovely...

Hiiii!!! Yes I decided to do another book! This one is going to be shorter, but more detail, better slowburn, better plot!

(I had this done for some time now, but I couldn't decided whether to post or not.