02.

Do vote and follow guys, you guys encouragements are everything.❤️

                                 𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐍

"That's a relief" i turned to face that girl. My annoying neighbour.

Who tries to seek people's attention. Riza Sawant, A nurse in Devan's private hospital.
"Don't be over dramatic around me!"

I meant those words. She often tries to catch my attention.

Whenever I'm in the elevator she tries to catch up but fails, she asks me to drop her on the hospital like I'm her driver.

No way I'm getting some strangers in my car.
I didn't know anything about her also I don't want to know.

"You think every girl wants you?" She said in a sarcastic way. Her jaw clenched. This annoying girl!

"Do you think every girl wants to be with you bcz you're a CEO?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Do you think you're a cool guy Mr. Rehan Veer?" She laughed.

"You're the one who–" before she could complete her words I cut off her.

"I know I'm cool Ms. Riza. That's why all the girls trying to catch my attention." I said cooly.

"Here, You are the one who tried to catch up my attention. Do you forget it?"
Shit!. I shouldn't have said that.

"I didn't said that it you, I said it over the phone."
Damn lie.

"Don't think that I'll trust this lie, Mr. Rehan. Also maybe other girls wants to be with you, or try to catch your attention  I'm not like them." She said and entered on the elevator.

"I don't care about you. Ms. Riza." I turned my heels to the main entrance.

Riza always tries to catch my attention. I often avoid the girls who tries to be close with me.

But Riza, I don't feel like avoiding her. She is annoying but i feel like I'm enjoying that annoyance.

From the very first, for instance when I saw her the first time–carrying a bowl infront of my apartment. My mind said "don't say a word Rehan, ignore her with your attitude not with your mouth" but I choose to ignore her with my mouth, with my words.

I don't know much about Riza, i don't want to. But whenever I saw her, something inside my heart becomes warm.

But no one can remove the cold in my heart, not even me.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

"You did the most unforgivable thing, you bastard." Mehak uncle said to the employee who leaked companies important data's.

How dare him to leak them. This bastard. Mehak uncle's jaw clenched. Half of his hair became white.

He was 30 when I first saw him, he adopted me and raised me. Now he's on his 50's.

"Sir, please forgive me. I won't repeat this again." The employee said. Mehak is sitting behind me.

Guna  went on his knees. My expression didn't change. I'm not going to forgive this bastard.

I stood and took off my jacket, i toss it into the chair I sat. "Sir, I won't do this again–this is the first and last–"  he paused as I sat on the top of the table.

"Please forget and forgive."

His voice is breaking, his eyes are tearing up.

No way I'm going to forget and forgive. Those two words are didn't even exist in my dictionary.

Throughout all these time I'm in my silent era. I don't have anything to say.

My jaw tightened as I took the knife from the table.

"Sirr please.."  his hands touched my foot making my gaze on him.

"You're fired" I said as I strongly throw my foot making him lay on the ground.
"Sir you don't have to–"

Before he could complete his words I cut off his words.
"I said what I said."

"Rehan being silent makes me nervous, you better thank God that he only fired you from job not from your life" Mehak uncle Murmured as he drink the water.

I walked to my cabin with a tightened face. My jaw clenched hard as I sat on my chair.

Firing  Guna wasn't a good idea, how about making him bankrupt and homeless. That's a good idea.

I picked up my phone from jacket. I simply made a call. "Guna, his house is in Mehrauli. You know what I mean right?"

A smile passed on my face as the person on the other side of the phone said"yes I know."

Pissing off Guna must make him aggressive.

I don't care if Guna tries to destroy me, no one is there to cry over my absence expect my grandma.

She must have forget me by now. I don't have anything to lose expect this company.

Author's note:
Don't drop hate comments. Please be polite and provide honest.

Let me know about your opinion in the comment section. Also what you guys think about Rehan?

Next update: March 28