Crash Test Dummy Vs. Hawk, Tulip Vs. Zebra, and Sloth Vs. Green Pepper

Narrator: You've heard them sing. now prepare to see them dance. this is the Masked Dancer. 12 Celebrities will light up the Dancefloor with their dance moves as week-by-week they're eliminated and Unmasked. tonight our first 6 Masked Dancers Face-off: Firefly Vs. Hawk, Tulip Vs. Zebra, and Sloth Vs. Green Pepper. and the identity of our first Masked dancer is revealed. Please welcome your host Craig Robinson

Craig Robinson: Let's get into our first Face-off: Crash Test Dummy Vs. Hawk.

*Crash Test Dummy walks out first than Hawk Walks Out*

Craig Robinson: first up it's Crash Test Dummy!

*Crash Test Dummy dances to "Stitches" By Shawn Mendes*

Craig Robinson: Ashley Tisdale, who do you think Crash Test Dummy Is?

Ashley Tisdale: Based on the Clue Package, it makes me think it's a Chef so i think it's Tiffany Derry. there was a Texas Flag. Tiffany is from Texas

Craig Robinson: Paula Abdul, who do you think Crash Test Dummy is?

Paula Abdul: Jordyn Sparks

Craig Robinson: Up next is Hawk

*Hawk than danced to "Every little Thing She Does is Magic" By The Police*

Craig Robinson: we have seen Crash Test Dummy and Hawk Dance so Studio Audience and Panel vote for either Crash Test Dummy Or Hawk. the winner gets to dance another day. the other finds himself in tonight's bottom 3. the results are in and the Masked dancer with the Most Votes is Hawk! Congradulations Hawk, you get to dance another day. Crash Test Dummy, you are in tonight's bottom 3.

The Next face-off is Tulip Vs. Zebra

Tulip Is First dancing to "Kings and Queens" By Ava Max while Zebra Danced to "Take you dancing" By Jason Derulo. Zebra won while Tulip Joins Crash Test Dummy in the Bottom 3. 

the final face-off of episode 1 is Sloth Vs. Green Pepper

Sloth Is first Dancing to "What I Like about you" By The Romantics while Green Pepper danced to "Let's do the time wrap" from rocky horror Picture show. sloth won.

Craig Robinson: Our first Unmasked Dancer is Green Pepper!

*Green Pepper is Unmasked as Anthony Anderson*