Part 1

The room smells like petrichor, a spectacularly satisfying smell, it is raining outside and the amazing aroma penetrates the room through the large glass window, that smell reminds me of when I was hunting and it started to rain, being an animal was so easy, now I will have to complicate life with things other than surviving, complaining is not an option - I sighed deeply remembering those moments - but aren't children supposed to complain? I'm still a human baby, do I have the right to complain or not? In fact, this body has just been born, or rather, this body was born.

-RUN!-a heartbreaking scream was heard from my human father.

My mother took me wrapped in a blanket and started running with me. Everything happened so quickly that we were out of the house in no time.

My eyes observed the image of a house collapsed by a gigantic tree that was located up the hill, the tears of my mother and father ran down their cheeks as they looked at me worried...my face had something, I didn't know what it was. Suddenly a Burning began to run through my cheek, I already knew that burning, it was a wound, I had a large wound from the tip of my nose to my cheek which was very noticeable and shed blood... a lot of blood...

-TAXI!- my mother called a taxi that was passing by on the road and took me to the nearest hospital as soon as possible, trying to calm me down and calm me down.

While my face was warm from the amount of blood fluid coming out of me, my feet were like ice, colder each time, my vision was the blurry and confusing fog of seeing through it and my heart was pounding, then For a few seconds my vision turned black and I feared that I would never see the world again as I saw it hours before that time...

I feel small in a world I can't control...

{EDITED}