🪶 ;; 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟑 𖤓"𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..𖤓

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:..*:..。o○ ○o。..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

(( I know the last chapter or our first special is pretty cringe and I seem to misunderstood the ancients.-😃.. But this chapter. Y/n is somehow insecure.))

◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦

➬ ❣️ ;; of course.. Your still stuck between the siblings fighting- wait- nevermind.latte is sleeping. But espresso is.. Still awake drinking coffee and doing some of he's work done.
You looked at the time.. It's 8:02 pm !? damn your gonna be late later!..

But you though espresso ain't letting that happened.. So you gotta sneak like an sneaky-sneak cookie for you just to leave their house- so everything went planned.. -

Oh nevermind. HE HAS THE KEY IN HE'S DESK. now.. What are you going to do? Your gonna be stuck here for the rest of the night! And.. And.. Wait.. The window. You slowly and slowly went through the window.. And opened it.. But .. Damn!? It's so good and windy! IT'S EVEN RAINING!?..

But you don't care.. But the window is too small for you to fit in.. So .. Plan failed..so instead..You barged iinto espresso room since you have guts to do so.

Espresso ::"..?"

Y/n ::"I'm sorry for.. Barging in! But.. May I leave..? My grandma is probably.. Looking for me!"

Espresso ::".... "

Y/n ::"please...?"

Espresso can't resist that little cute face you did so he can't say no for that. So he sighed..

Espresso ::"fine.. Just.. Be careful ok..?"

Espresso stand up and hugged you.. It's.. Not an normal hug.. But an passionate-light which makes you somehow flustered to much. He was finnally behind nice and soft around you!

After the hug .. You went to the door and unlocked it. and its still raining.. But you don't care and closed the door. In the.. Windy heavy cold rain.

Y/n ::" gosh.. "

You walked through the heavy cold rain as you tried to fight back and kept on walking home.. Gosh it's so tiring.. You might get sick.. Suddenly you crashed to somecookie.. You though it was an random stranger but you realized that it was..

Red velvet cookie. With an umbrella and looking he's waterproof/rainproof

( you may think that your getting soggy but y/n is only getting 00000.1% soggy

Red velvet ::"what the hell are you doing here?!.."

He said with an surprised and worried face.

Y/n ::"... Going home.."

Red velvet ::"from the rain? Seriously? Din't you know that rain will make you sick? Grow up."

He helped you up and pulled you towards he's chest. Ngl.. HOW IS HE SO WARM!? ... You were surprised by the sudden pull but he wrapped he's arm around you.

Red velvet :: "cmon. Il bring you to my house since it's already beside us.. "

Y/n ::"n-no I ca-"

Red velvet ::"your.not.going.anywhere."

You know that he's worried about your health so you sighed and accept he's help..

When you both went in he's home.. Surprisingly! You though he's cakehounds will be creepy but.. THEIR SO DAMN CCUTE!!

y/n ::"OMG!?.. "

you pick up one of the cake hounds and played with the cake hounds.. As the cakes play with you to- you knew that some cake hounds grew cute but heartless but.. These are different!..

Red velvet chuckled..

After playing with them for hours.. You realized there's only one bed. And hell nah for you to sleep with him isn't !?.. Or.. YOU HAVE TO SLEEP WITH HIM!?

Y/n ::"I will be sleeping at the c-"

Red velvet ::"No. The cakehounds sleep at the floor and couches. "

Y/n ::"o-"

He pulled you in bed again.. You sincerely blushed alot and alot.. He holder you close as you looked away.. He hugged you almost like.. Both of you are cuddling in bed.. Ngl he's hair is somehow soft.. You went red .. More red than he's skin tone already was- he felt you moving away but he held you close and hugged you tighter .

Red velvet ::" your not going anywhere dear.. "

You gulped and the cake arm makes you trembled and.. Make you feel good ..

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

((DOOONE And btw this is what y/n looked like-

((Yes. Art by me.))