Fifi and Talula

As Talula does the hula from hawaii looked into Fifi Trixibelle's eyes she started to choke on her tears she couldn't bare to look at him anymore.

His stiff body lying on the ground, his finger up his nose. His last movement was him digging in his nose. It made Talula does the hula from hawaii sick so she removed his finger from his nose and put it in her mouth swallowing the boogers on his finger tip.

Suddenly Fifi Trixibelle's eyes opened making Talula does the hula from hawaii fly into a wall in shock.

"Did you have my finger in your mouth?" Fifi Trixibelle asked putting his finger back up his nose.

"Uhhh no why would i do that" Talula does the hula from hawaii replied scratching the back of her neck walking back to where Fifi Trixibelle lied.

Fifi Trixibelle sat up sitting on his butt and looked up as Talula does the hula from hawaii

Made her way over to him. As she was walking towards him he was thinking about how he would beat her up for eating his boogers. Only he could eat HIS boogers no one else. Not even his own wife, his boogers are his and his only.

As Talula does the hula from hawaii stopped infront of him he looked up giving Talula does the hula from hawaii an evil grin.

"What?" Talula does the hula from hawaii asked laughing nervously.

"Oh nothing just thinking about something" Fifi Trixibelle replied laughing hysterically while rolling on the cold concrete floor.

"Thinking about what and why are you laughing like a crazy person? Talula does the hula from hawaii asked sounding worried.

"Oh i was just thinking about this." Fifi Trixibelle said, grabbing Talula does the hula from hawaii's hair and throwing her down on the ground.

"Stop, this hurts!" Talula does the hula from Hawaii yelled trying to yank her hair from Fifi Trixibell's hands, but he didn't let go and instead started laughing hysterically as he started walking towards the balcony.

"Any last words?" Talula does the hula from Hawaii." Fifi Trixibelle asked, holding her over the balcony.

"Uhm, i-i yeah, what did i do?" Talula does the hula from Hawaii, gripping onto the balcony railing.

"Well, first of all, you dug in MY nose, then you ate MY boogers." Fifi Trixibelle replied, a single tear falling down his cheek, but he wiped it before it could fall all the way.

"Is it too late now to say sorry? I didn't know you felt that way about them. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Talula, the hula from Hawaii, cried while still hanging on the balcony railing.

"It's to late for sorry's now i've already made up my mind let this teach you a lesson to never eat a mans boogers " Fifi Trixibelle replied, letting go of Talula does the hula from Hawaii's hair

Fifi Trixibelle looked down as Talula does the hula from hawaii's body hit the ground with a loud thump.