Beavis and Butthead in Hazbin Hotel

It was a normal day at Highland High School, and Mr. Van Driessen's class were all in a Science room where a transwarp machine was made. After Mr. Van Driessen explains to the class what a transwarp machine does, Beavis and Butthead decide to take an interest in it.

"So, can we try it out?" Butthead asked.

"At the moment you can't try it out Butthead, ok. Now since this transwarp machine can take you to one location, it is still being worked on." Mr. Van Driessen explained.

"I wonder what it would be like to be in another universe?" Beavis asked.

"I wonder that myself Beavis." Butthead said, turning his attention to Beavis.

"Now class, since that class is gonna be over soon, let us head back to class. Ok?" Mr. Van Driessen said as he and his class left to go back to their classroom.

However, Beavis and Butthead were the ones that stayed by where the transwarp machine was. Since they both wanted to test out the transwarp machine, they both wanted to know where the transwarp machine take them.

"Now that Mr. Van Driessen is gone, let's like test out this transwarp machine." Butthead said as he and Beavis headed towards the transwarp machine, and then they both pressed a few buttons to turn it on.

After playing around with the transwarp machine, Beavis and Butthead were then teleported out of Highland High School and into another universe. When Beavis and Butthead both looked around, they realized that they were not in their own universe, instead they were in what seems to be the Hazbin Hotel universe.

"Uh, where are we Butthead?" Beavis asked.

"I have no idea Beavis, let's like explore this place." Butthead replied as he and Beavis started walking around Hell.

As they were walking around, they can see that the people in the Hazbin Hotel universe are demons. Beavis and Butthead saw some of the demons were fighting on the street, to them, they thought it was cool as they always did.

While they were walking, they saw two female demons at a coffee shop. The short one was Mimzy while the taller one was Rosie, and they at first didn't see Beavis and Butthead standing near them. That is until they spoke up, then they turned their attention towards the two humans.

"Who are you two?" Mimzy asked, not sure why Beavis and Butthead were staring at her and Rosie.

"Woah Beavis, two chicks." Butthead said to Beavis, ignoring Mimzy's question.

"That tall chick and the short chick are hot, maybe we can like score." Beavis replied.

"Just what are you two doing here?" Rosie asked, not impressed by Beavis and Butthead doing their laugh.

"We're here to score, I'll do the short chick." Butthead answered to which Mimzy scoffed at this.

"In your dreams asshole." Mimzy said as she smacked Butthead with her purse.

"Hey tall chick, maybe you and me can do it." Beavis said to Rosie, to which that didn't make her happy.

"Ugh! Get the hell away from me, pervert!" Rosie scoffed as she hit Beavis with her umbrella.

After Mimzy and Rosie got up and hit Beavis and Butthead, they both walked away while they were on the ground from being hit by the two demons. After Rosie and Mimzy were out of sight, Beavis and Butthead both stood up.

"We wanted to score with those chicks, but they hit us!" Beavis said angrily.

"Relax dilhole, there's other chicks we can score. I know there's some here somewhere." Butthead replied as he and Beavis started walking around Hell.