12# ꜱᴜɴᴋɪ: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴅᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴀʟʟ

Love endures all
Ship: Sunki

Sunoo and Ni-ki have been having a tough time lately, and their love gets buried under anger. Can they fix things and find their way back to each other after a big fight?

Sunoo and Ni-ki had been together for over three years. However, lately, their home felt more like a battleground. Despite their best efforts, the tension between them seemed to escalate with each passing day.

"You never listen to me!" Ni-ki's voice was sharp, his eyes flashing with anger.

"I do listen. But sometimes you're just being unreasonable!" Sunoo protested.

"Unreasonable?" Ni-ki scoffed, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "I'm the unreasonable one? You're the one who can't even bother to pick up after yourself!"

Sunoo's temper flared. "Well, maybe if you didn't nag me about every little thing—"

"Every little thing?" Ni-ki interrupted, his voice rising in pitch. "I'm tired of feeling like I'm the only one putting effort into this relationship!"

The room fell silent, the only sound the faint ticking of the clock on the wall. Sunoo sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair.

"I know I haven't been the best partner lately," he admitted, his voice tinged with remorse. "But I'm trying, I really am."

"I know you say you're trying, but I just don't see it. It feels like we're drifting further apart every day," Ni-ki said.

Sunoo's heart sank at those words.

Unable to bear the silence that followed, his emotions boiled over. "You know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm just not good enough for you."

Ni-ki's eyes widened in surprise at Sunoo's outburst. "Sunoo, that's not what I meant—"

"No.. I'm tired of trying to be someone I'm not just to please you. Maybe we're just not meant to be together."

Ni-ki's eyes widened in shock. Tears welled up in Sunoo's eyes as he continued to speak, his voice trembling.

"I... I can't do this anymore," Sunoo finally confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "I can't bear the thought of us arguing like this every day. You... you deserve someone better than me."

Ni-ki's heart clenched at Sunoo's admission, his own eyes stinging with unshed tears. "No, don't say that," he pleaded, reaching out to grasp Sunoo's trembling hand. "I don't want someone else. I only want you."

But Sunoo shook his head. "I'm sorry.. I've tried, but I just can't keep pretending everything is okay when it's not. Maybe... maybe it's time we both moved on."

As the finality of Sunoo's words settled over them, Ni-ki felt his world shatter into a million pieces.

The realization that he was losing the person he loved most was a pain unlike anything he had ever felt before.

Ni-ki's chest tightened with guilt as he watched Sunoo's tears fall, his heart aching with the realization of the pain he had caused.

In that moment, all he wanted was to take back his harsh words, to hold Sunoo close and never let go.

But before he could utter a single word of apology, Sunoo's gaze met his one last time, and then, without a second glance, he turned and ran outside.