Nightmares about you

A\N: I only got into this show because of Julianna Margulies was in season 2 and she's amazing as Laura Peterson, I love the relationship between Bradley and Laura. I'm holding out hope that these two get back together in season 4! I hope you enjoy my first The Morning Show oneshot,  Angels. 

TMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTSTMS

She always had nightmares. She's used to them, they're a part of her life, they had been since  she found out her father killed a child. But they scare her, terrify her really, especially  when they start to star Laura. They all end the same way: with Bradley cradling Laura's dead body in her arms, covered in her girlfriends blood.  She knows Laura was worried about her when she wakes  up screaming her name at the top of her lungs in the middle of the night but she tells her girlfriend not to worry about her whenever Laura asks about her nightmares, Laura just rolls her eyes and tells  Bradley that she'd always worry about her. She switches the light off, the room plunges into darkness and she falls asleep with her arms around Laura, Laura's nose buried in her hair. 

"NO!" Bradley screams as she wakes up from this latest nightmare. She sits, her eyes scanning her dark bedroom. The other side of her bed is empty, the side Laura sleeps on when she stays the night which is nearly all the time now. "Laura?" Bradley sobs. There's no response from her girlfriend. 

"Laura!" Her voice is a shout as she gets out of bed, running out of the bedroom, shouting her girlfriends name over and over again. She's met with silence. 

She hears something: her name being called from somewhere distant. It sounds like Laura, but where is she? 

She's left her bedroom and is walking down the stairs when something sticky covers her feet. She holds her breath as the smell of the sticky substance reaches her nose. It smells metallic. She looks down at her feet, and gasps in horror:  covering her feet and the stairs is blood, at the bottom of the stairs lies Laura dressed in a white negligee, blood covering the front of it. 

"LAURA!" Bradley screams, running down the blood soaked stairs. Bradley reaches the bottom of the stairs, crashing to her knees at her head. "No, Laura, hold on for me, please. Don't leave me, no." Bradley begs, pulling her dying girlfriend's head  onto her knees. 

Their eyes lock together one last time as Laura dies in Bradley's arms. 

Bradley is shaken awake from her nightmare, her name being called by Laura. She twists and turns away, whimpering. "Brads, wake up, you're having a nightmare, it's not real. It's not real, wake up." Laura says, running her fingers up and down her girlfriends bare arms, Bradley's eyes snap open with a gasp, she sits up, her eyes wild as they take in her girlfriend who is looking at her with nothing but love on her face. 

"Oh thank god." Bradley breathes, pulling Laura into a hug, tears falling down face. The turns turn to sobs as Laura wraps her arms around Bradley. "Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay, you're okay." Laura soothes. 

"You die, every time." Bradley sobs, Laura sighs and rocks them back and forth. "I'm not dead, I'm right here, Bradley, I'm here." Laura says softly. Bradley sniffles as she pulls away from Laura and kisses her deeply. "Please don't leave me." Bradley pleads with tears still falling from her eyes. Laura looks at Bradley. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise." Laura speaks softly into the darkness. 

"I love you, Laura." Bradley whispers. 

Laura's face forms a smile as she hears those four words coming from Bradley's mouth. She's been waiting for her to say those words. 

"I love you too, Bradley." Laura says without hesitation, kissing her girlfriend. 

Wrapped in the woman she loves, Bradley finds it easy to drift off to sleep, knowing that Laura won't die anytime soon.

TMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTMSTSTMS

A\N: I hope you Angels enjoyed this short fluffy The Morning Show oneshot. I have more of this couple to write, have a nice day, Angels.