Prologue

-Y/N's Pov-

I was chilling in my cell when I heard voices from outside.

"So why is she locked up?" I heard someone ask.

"She killed an entire village." I heard a guard say. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Open the door." The previous voice said.

"Y-you sure?" The guard asked.

'I'm not that scary' I thought to myself as I heard the unknown person talk

"Did I stutter?" They asked. The guard open the door and there stood a short blond and the guard.

"Yo Y/N" The short blond says to me. I looked at him confused.

"Do I know you?" I asked him slightly confused.

"Wow, how do you not remember your all time favorite holy knight." He said said pretending to wipe a tear from his eye, that's when it clicked.

"Meliodas!" I screamed with a smile on my face. He smiled back at me.

I have always thought of Meliodas as an older brother ever since I met him, which was when he brought my youngest sister to father.

"Soooo, what happened?" He asked me. I looked down.

"I really don't know..." I started "one minute I'm walking through the village and the next minute I'm staring at my bloody hands with dead bodies everywhere." I finished not looking up.

"Well, there's a way for you to be forgiven for your crimes." He said. I looked up at him.

"There is?" I asked. He simply nodded.

"Join my group." He simply stated.

"You're group?" I asked him looking at him even more confused.

"I'm gathering 8 people to form this group called the 'Eight Deadly Sins'" He said, I thought for a moment before agreeing to join.

"I'm in." I told him, he smiled

"Great! We need 6 more!" He said while smiling

"What do you mean we need 6 more!?" I screamed at him

"I haven't found the other ones I'm looking for." He laughed while scratching the back of his neck.

"Meliodas!" I groaned.

"What? You were the first one I thought of who I think would be great for this group, took a lot of convincing for the king and queen to agree to let you join though." He said while sighing

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright get me out of these chains." I said while chuckling, he helped me out of the chains and we were on our way to find others to join our group.

And that's how I became apart of the well known group, The Eighy Deadly Sins.

Sorry for the short prologue