𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒: stressed

WSPA= Women's safety protection agency
A little bit of role play.

SOME SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD (not really)

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 is the cream?" Rhian has a small rash on his back and the doctor prescribed a cream for it

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 is the cream?" Rhian has a small rash on his back and the doctor prescribed a cream for it. We have to apply it twice a day.

"In the bathroom closet." Marci answers as he bathes Reinette. She giggles when he tickles her. He usually is home early enough for bath time.

I got a lot of questions about it when people started asking about our routine.

Some men find it weird that Marci changes and bathes Reinette and Riona, I see nothing wrong with it. When they get a little older I'll take over, until they're old enough to be trusted to bathe themselves.

It's moments like these that make me happy, to see Marci being such an amazing dad.

Especially with the girls, he spends a lot of time with all of the kids. He stopped working as much. Usually home by 8. Time to help with the kids which I love. 

We still spend a lot of time together, on weekend the triplets spend time with Marci's family or my mom. Who I'm slowly getting closer to. Apologies were exchanged between us and she's been clean for about a year now, she's trying.

She wasn't there for me during child hood, but she was there for my motherhood. I let her see the kids a lot, she's grateful for that.

I put the rash cream on Rhian's back and he cooed lightly as I rubbed it in.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I have to go for WSPA I'll be back in a couple hours." I nod.

"It's okay." I say. And it really is okay, I can deal with him working sometimes.

___________

I got extremely bored earlier so I may or may not have sent a couple of pictures to Marci. I've grown more confident in my body recently.

I've gotten thicker since the triplets, which Marci is fine with. Honestly I think he loves the fact that I've gained weight. My butt got bigger and so did my boobs along with it, he also doesn't seem to care much that my stomach is big, he lays on it sometimes.

I'm currently in my lingerie, which I don't understand why I wear when Marci's just gonna rip it off.
_______________

Marci's been gone for a couple hours now, he had something really important going on with WSPA.

The triplets have been asleep for about thirty minutes now. It's usually pretty easy to get them to sleep, but with Reinette sick, Riona struggling to sleep, and Rhian's rash, everything is a bit much.

I hear the door downstairs open and keys jangle before footsteps are coming upstairs.

Marci walks into our room, and looks at me before stripping off all his clothes. "Take it off." My lingerie?