LOVE§§PREGNANT AT 15§§

My name is Celina.I was an ordinary teen never had a boyfriend.All my friends had except me.At night i would sneek through my window and go to the Boobs Plus Booty Club.They would show me the roots and moves to get the rich guys.
Chapter1
As we entered the club and started dancing i realised that he was admirig me,so my friends encouraged me to give him a perfect lap dance.Yes for the first someone had admiring me.His name was Ryan a hot,sexy,rich Indian man.After i did the lap dance he asked me for my number,but i denied but my friends did the pleasure of giving.Weeks had passed and i started to get addicted to him.One afternoon,my friends and i were eating ice-cream at The Blue Malls Cafe when a BMW pulled up at our feet.It was Ryan.
Chapter2
As he stepped out of his car and walk towards us,we started blishing.He handed each of us invitations to his all white party.He even handed me a mesh half back linen white dress and to match it,i got a six inch heels and braclets.He gave me ten thousand dollars to do my make-up and hair.I was so thrilled,i stammered when saying thank you.As he drove off he blew me a good bye kiss.We all started to laugh.I ran home had a.bath and got dressed.As i stepped on the porch,i saw a white lambogeine,i almost fainted.As he open the door and stepped out,i was so amazed i forgot to meet the girls in the park.I walked slowly to him as he knelt down and kiss me on my hand.At that moment he gave me a friendship ring and escorted me to the vehicle.As we drove to the party,we learnt more about each other.When we arrived at the party pictures were being taken of the two person which was us.While taking pics,i heard my name being called in a distance.I looked around until i finally realised that it was the girls.They started to curse me saying,"If it was'nt for us,you would not have being in this position."I then replied by saying,"Part of this confusion was all your falt,but it was up to me to make the right choice."As i spoke these words,the girls felt ashamed and for that entire night i never saw them again.
Chapter 3
As i partied all night with Mr.cute guy,i realised that in a few minutes i was drunk.I found myself dancing in Ryan's arms and soon or later i was in bed with him kissing.In the morning,i was served breakfast in bed by helpers and then had a bath.I spent an entire week and during that week we went shopping and ate at the fanciest restaurants.One afternoon i sat and remembered the persons who got me in this positio....I started having sexual itercoarse every day.Until one special afternoon i found myself vomiting.I went to the doctor and was told that i was one month pregnant and it was a girl.Upon hearing this news my mother had thrown me out and i was only fifteen years old.
Chapter 4
As the day run along,i called Ryan and told him what happened.He agreed for me to live with him at his mansion.I packed my bags and left my mother's house.Couple months had passed before i had conceived little Kimberely Angelic Anderson.Kimberely was born on my birthday the 10th and Ryans birthday was in that same month but two days before and that special month is May.Soon or later i invited all the girls to the mansion to unite once more with them over dinner.We started apologizing to each other and laughing.Suddenly Ryan got up and went to his room.I went up asking what was wrong.He told me that no attention was being required on him.I got mad and we both started cursing.I accidently cursed an expletive and he hit me in the face.I started crying,took up a glasses and told the girls that this dinner was over and they left.That night Ryan slept on half of the bed and i slept on the other half.
Chapter 5
As the sun rose,i constructed a delightful breakfast and had it served to him in bed.We both forgave each other and in two years time we were marry.Our wedding was set at noon on the shore of the famouse Pacific Ocean.The after party was held at night under mesh tents in Jamaica at Sandals Resort and for our honey moon,we went to Pegasus in Australia.I invited alot of persons to our wedding
.Mainly being my mother.Though i was tense,i took the advantage of inviting her.....To be continued.......
Series 2
Years and years have passed.