chapter one.

A/N

heyy hru all?? 🥹💕

i would love to read some comments hehe so dont hasisite to leave them!

im fully aware there is mistakes in my fic english isnt my first language and also grammar mistakes i apologize for them all.

this is my first fic/writing ever i tried to make this as good as possible :'/

.

.

.

.

 The room door swung open, and Babe was shoved inside, Charlie slamming it shut behind him. His fists were clenched at his sides, his vision clouded with red from restrained rage.

 However, despite his inner turmoil, Charlie appeared outwardly calm.

Babe remained silent, seemingly at a loss for words. The events of the night had been  a mess, and Babe took some of the blame upon himself.

He couldn't  understand how things had escalated so rapidly between him and Charlie.

 One moment they were locked in a gaze, and the next, Charlie had him pinned to the bed, swiftly undressing him. Warm fingers explored his body, igniting a fire within him.

The room reeked of cheapness, and Babe felt guilty for feeling aroused given the circumstances. Yet, there he was, unable to deny the confusion and intense desire that consumed him.

Charlie's eerie calmness sent shivers down Babe's spine.  A strange sensation overtook him, clouding his thoughts. Charlie maneuvered Babe's body to face him, burying his face in Babe's scent gland, savoring the intoxicating aroma. As he lightly marked Babe, drawing faint moans from him.

Charlie's mind didn't need to dwell on memories. 

Charlie abruptly moved away, leaving a noticeable gap between them, his gaze filled with malice.

Babe felt like a prey, again.

What had driven Charlie to this point? 

\\\

///

It all started on one of the many nights the x-hunter team celebrated their victories at their favorite bar. Specifically, it was Babe's triumph they were commemorating. 

As the night progressed and their friends began to leave, Babe asked Charlie to stay a little longer, wanting to indulge more in the bar's finest alcohol. In the calmness of the night, Charlie and Babe found themselves sitting in a secluded corner of the bar, slightly intoxicated. Babe rested his head on Charlie's broad shoulders, taking small sips from his glass.

That's when an alpha approached, seemingly drawn to Babe's presence. Charlie immediately noticed the change in Babe's demeanor, his eyes filled with annoyance at being interrupted from his peaceful state. But there was something else flickering in his eyes, something unfamiliar. Charlie instinctively wrapped his arm around Babe's waist, pulling him closer and positioning himself behind him in a protective embrace. 

Babe, now sober, had wide eyes as he looked at the  stranger alpha. The room fell silent, with no one speaking, Charlie raised an eyebrow.  Babe's expressions were unusual, catching Charlie's sharp gaze towards the alpha. The alpha, in turn, had a slightly amused expression on his face.