♡ chapter 9 ♡

3rd p.o.v

Everyone got in there car ready to go to the illusion center
(Its a very big van) all the littles were cheering of excitement "baby calm down you dont want bangchan to crush hm" Changbin said to Jeongin with a tired voice cause he had to wake up early "sowwy dwaddy" Jeongin said hugging his caregiver.

"BWANGCHAN HYWUNG WE ALMOST THEWE" Felis asked a little to excited "yes we are almost there lixie" Bangchan said focusing on the road "YWAY" yelled all the littles at the same time.

At the illusion center

Everyone got out the car getting there bags "dwaddy mwe so excited" Seungmin said jumping up and down "me too baby" Chan said exhausted cause of the chaotic car ride

"Dwaddy wets go inswide" Jisung said "calm down baby chan has to say some rules" Minho said picking Jisung up afraid he wil run away "alright everyone please listen to me i want everyone to stay close to there caregivers and the group and no yelling" Bangchan said with a serious tone so the littles would listen "understood" Bangchan asked "UNDERSTOOD" all the littles yelled "can we go inswide now" Seungmin asked with looking up at Bangchan "yes now we can go inside" bangchan said pinching Seungmin his cheek.

When everyone was inside they started scanning there tickets to make sure they are allowed to go inside. When everyone was inside they started to look at the illusion center and take cute picteres of the littles.

After a few hours of walking, playing, running and taking picteres they went to a restaurant to go eat something since everyone was hungry.

Everyone sat down and already knew what to order "dwaddy mwe twired" Jisung said yawning laying his head on Minho his shoulder. "Do u wanna sit in my lap bubs" Minho asked Jisung, Jisung immidiantly nodded and sat on Minho his lap and layd back slowly falling asleep.

After about 45 minutes the food arrived and Jisung also woke up "Thank you for the food" everyone said expect for someone, Felix already started eating "baby what do we say" Hyunjin asked Felix, laying Felix his fork down.

"twhank ywou for the fwood" Felix said pouting that his food got taken away "good job baby here is your food back.

after an hour of eating and chatting they decided to head to the hotel since everyone was tired and it was already passed the littles there bed time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this very late update but i was very busy with school and i also broke my wrist i again apoligize

Yes the littles do get back but i only wirte the parts where there a little since its wayyyy cuter

question: have you watched young royals or heartstopper

me: YES

Loves from your author