beginning and the end

Touma looks at his reflection in the mirror. Her face looks perfect. There are no pimples, blackheads or scars on her pale skin. A girl with black curly hair looks at her from the reflection. Big blue eyes like the dark sky, lush eyelashes, even eyebrows, low cheekbones, and plump red lips. Soon this face will be smeared with sperm.

Touma examines his body one more time. Everything must be perfect.

Any man would say that she looks like a real succubus.

She is wearing red, revealing, sexy lingerie and matching stockings. This would make any man's penis twitch. Her huge breasts, slender waist, huge ass, and wide hips will make many men fall at her feet. But Touma is not trying for them. But for Kurokawa.

Twelve years ago, when her childhood friend Takuya was forced to fight in the fighting ring, she turned to him for help. Kurokawa was one of her many admirers and more than once flirted with her and even threatened her in order to force her to be with him.

Kurokawa was not an ordinary criminal. He ran one of the dominant gangs in Tokyo - Tenjiku. His name was known to many delinquents due to his extreme cruelty, and few delinquents could pronounce it without an ounce of fear.

Without thinking about what would happen to her, Touma ran to him, begging for the salvation of her childhood friend. And of course, he set a condition. She will become his.

When she brought him to the fighting ring, Takuya was beaten to a pulp. She burst into tears, seeing Takuya so beaten. Kurokawa immediately broke half of his bones, and no one else approached Takuya.

Now she belongs to him. Her body was no longer hers, but his.

Touma left the bath and entered the bedroom.

Kurokawa was sitting on the couch and noticed her immediately. In his eyes, as always, there is only lust and excitement.

“Sit down,” Kurokawa ordered.

Touma immediately sat on his lap, not moving for fear of angering him. Kurokawa pulled his dick out of his jeans and pulled her face towards him.

-Suck it.

Touma obeyed and took the member in her hands. She licked the tip of the member, and Kurokawa groaned with pleasure and squeezed her hair. She slowly began to lick his member from tip to base. The man's penis grew larger, and Touma began to lick Kurokawa's penis faster. Kurokawa moaned loudly, not at all embarrassed, and squeezed her hair more and more roughly.

After a few seconds, Kurokawa simply inserted his dick into her mouth. Touma's eyes watered, and she almost choked on Kurokawa's huge cock.

Kurokawa grinned when he saw this and began to fuck her mouth with his dick. Now Touma looked like a real whore.

Flushed face, drooling, tears on the face. All this made his dick twitch again and again.

Sucking Kurokawa's penis, Touma began to lick his balls. Touma looked at her master's face for approval. Izana moaned loudly with pleasure, and Touma continued to lick the man's balls. Having started sucking not only his penis but also his balls, Touma moaned loudly, sobbed, and whimpered. In response to Kurokawa Touma sucked his dick, and…the eggs are getting faster and faster.Having reached climax, he began to cum abundantly on her face and then in her mouth. Touma greedily drank Izana’s sperm and licked his penis, clearing it of sperm.

Kurokawa's member twitched again. Kurokawa, looking at her mockingly, ordered her:

-Undress and stand like that.

Touma, taking off her underwear and stockings, stood doggy style, trying to be as sexy as possible.

Kurokawa began to stroke her buttocks and thighs. He squeezed and groped her ass and hole. Touma groaned at this.

Kurokawa ran his hand over her ass and spanked it. Touma immediately moaned loudly at this. She wanted more. She wanted Izana to spank her.

-What a whore you are, my Touma. You flow so quickly. Do you want me to spank you so badly?

-Y-Yes! - the girl stuttered.

Kurokawa grinned wider and began to spank her ass. Touma only became more excited.

-Y-Yes! Y-Yes! More!“More!” Touma shouted.

Her ass was already all red from Izana's blows. But neither she nor Kurokawa cared.

Kurokawa once again spanked her ass, and she came.

“What a whore you are” he whispered in her ear.

Kurokawa grabbed her ass. Touma felt Kurokawa's hot dick at her hole. Kurokawa slowly pushed into her hole, and Touma moaned vulgarly.

Kurokawa grabbed her hair from behind and plunged his entire massive and long penis into her.

“Aaaaah!” Touma moaned very loudly. Now whoever looked at her would think that she was the whore that she is. She is Kurokawa Izana's personal whore.

Touma felt Kurokawa's balls press against her skin and enjoyed the sensation. He struck her again and again with ease. Touma couldn't enjoy Kurokawa's every thrust.

They came almost simultaneously. Izana came in her ass, and within seconds she came after him.

“Get out.” Izana ordered them to come to their senses.

Touma obeyed and left.