Cute [18]

Abhimanyu's footsteps alerted Prerna..

'KILL HIM AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ACCIDENT.... turning her phone off she throw  it on bed ..

Arghhhhh....... why he had to fix meeting this early." Prerna muttered and walked towards bathroom.

'Kaise husband hai tu yaar apni biwi ko katil samj raha tha .

I want to talk to about something."..She asked stoping at door .

'Yes?'

Are you lawyer? 'Prerna asked.

'Naa I sell underwear in my law firm biwi.' Abhimanyu replied sarcastically.

Ohh common I want to confirm before asking question. '

' Ahh , so my profession needs to proved before your inquiry. '

Yes , I mean no its just normal question. '

I know I was just teasing you .' Abhimanyu said taking a step towards her.

'If we  get caught after murdering someone,  how many year I have to stay in jail.'

'IF YOU GET CAUGHT ,interesting. ' Abhimanyu walked more closer.

'Arey tell na .'She whined.

Gosh adorable

'Kyun kisko marne ka irada hai .'

'Hai to tume kya , tum help kroge .' She asked batting eyelashes and making puppy eyes.

'Ese request krage to I will burn the entire world for you [पूरी दुनिया को आग लगा देंगे आपके लिए]....'He said his hand caressing her arms ,his nose touching her cheek .Prerna's body felt like it's on  fire .She clutched her towel tightly in her hands .

'Na-hi ma-in to ai-se po-och ra-hi thi .. She shuttered due to their close proximity.

Abhimanyu grabbed her waist and pulled closer .His lips touching her earlobe

"I want to say thankyou, Nobody stood up for like that  against badi maa .' He nibbled ,she closed her eyes tightly. Kissing her forehead he took a step back .

Approx...30 years .' He said .

Hhn?

Jail time .

O!!

Feeling the absence of his warmth she opened her eyes and looked cluelessly. He chuckled.  Coming back into senses she said .

'We should eat clothes than I have to go downstairs for changing dinner. '

Adorable

Cute

'I mean I should change than eat dinner. 'Saying she dashed inside bathroom.

Changing his suit Abhimanyu went to attend a call in Balcony.

Prerna went downstairs wearing a trouser and white shirt ,as she knew about media interaction after or before announcement [Outfit above]. Everyone was waiting for couple.

"Lo milgya time mahrani ko aane ka .' Badi maa said .

'Kahan di itni der tak, She raised eyebrow.

Before Prerna could reply a voice make everyone shut their mouth .

"Badi maa nayi nayi shadi hui hai , apko pote dene ke liye  akle rehna v jruri hai.'  Abhimanyu said taking seat on dining table. Roopa scoffed but shut her mouth.