(style) Tyler comes to Soutf Park

Attention South Park middle school students, please report to the auto tori- autorautisn- autisim. autoririam for an assembly..... No teachers bye bye bye bye bye bye 🤫🧏

The voice on the speaker was recognized as the old principal Victoria. Pc Principal of was on a mewing streak he couldn't break and it was a problem so Principal Victoria stepped up... Strong Woman quit btw.

The kids left the classroom almost immediately once they heard the word 'assembly'. It was a fumble of people through the halls.

Stan leaned over to his sbf, Kyle and asked him a question. "Hey- Do you know what this is about?" He asked while looking up at him.

"Skibidi gyatt ohio." Kyle mumbled. Ike has been watching those skibidi toilet videos all break. It got to Kyle.

"Okay. Sorry." Stan muttered in return and looked away.

Once in the auditorium kids were chatting about something... The conversations died down once they heard a voice on the speakers.

"Hello again South Park middle school! We have a pretty special guest here today. You might know him for his popular tikkytok music and lack of father which might be familiar to you.. He came here to preform some songs for you all..... Uh yeah thats all. Enjoy" Principal Victoria said before a man walked on stage and blah ah blah

after that mini concert

"Dude I think I'm gay." Stan whispered to his sbf. "Kai cenat fanum tax.. Gyatt rizzler...." Kyle continued his brainrot talk. Stan just looked at him with a sad look in his eyes before looking away.

"I wish you'd skibidi my gyatt.." Stan mumbled. Kyle didn't even bat an eye.

.
.
.
.
.

Kyle had been forced to listen to brainrot for the whole Winter break. He went back to school like a mindless robot.

But.... this guy came to do an assembly... It was amazing... It sparked something inside Kyle.

Kyle went on a mission to go find this Tyler the Creator guy and talk to him.

He ended up finding Tyler at a coffee shop not too far from the school and he asked to sit with him. Tyler said it was fine and bought him a coffee.

"So kid, what's the deal?" he asked and Kyle  sighed. "Skibidi Toilet." Kyle said in a defeated voice. But Tyler understood and nodded.

"Skibidi ohio gyatt rizz. Gyatt rizz skibidi toilet! skibidi gyatt rizzler... skibidi... toil...et..." Kyle said, starting to cry. Tyler nodded and patted Kyle's back.

"My advice for you young sir.. You should try to tell him how you feel... Right after you sort out whatever that was."

Kyle looked up at him and nodded, running out of the coffee shop immediately!!

.
.
.
.
.

It's been a month since kyle went dumb. He got better at talking and immediately ran to Stan after he could form full normal sentences.

"Stan!! Where the fuck are you!?" Kyle yelled, he stopped as soon as he got to Stan.

"Stan I.... I'm sorry for all i have done..." Kyle said, standing looked up at him with wide eyes. "Oh Kyle..." Stan said, pulling him in to a kiss. then suddenly........ kenny ran out and yelled "WERE BEING BOMBED" he yelled

then a bomb hit and they all died the end