ᵎ ⊹ ִֶָ

Abbie, along with Lana, who is Abbie's love interest, is both killed by Miss Circle. Surely something lovey-dovey, no? But at the end, they just die together. So for sure it's a mix of lovey-dovey and just straight up horrifying. They had no peace..But Lana and Abbie hardly understand anything. They still seem to have a lot of fun learning, right? Well, not anymore. The scene was a tremulous massacre, a lot of trembling despite the look in their eyes.. Lana looking at Abbie scared, how depressing...depressing, isn't it? That was the end for both of them. A.Dead.End. They're both in the afterlife now- I wonder what will happen.

Abbie's face appeared normal despite the bloody and creepy visage he had moments before. That was still in his memories, stuck in his brain, HIS mind. He couldn't stop thinking about how he died. It was goresome, he hated it so much. And had to witness it in his own eyes while getting tortured..just for a grade. He's in a white void. Suddenly, he felt something pat his shoulder- And it was..his love interest. Lana. He didn't know Lana witnessed him die.Lana's eyes light up and so does Abbie. 

"Lana?... LANA?" Said Abbie, he couldn't believe Lana died too.His pupils shrink, shocked. "It's..it's you, i can't believe it- oh my god," He hugged Lana, snuggling in her neck, about to tear up.

Lana hugged him back, patting his back. "Hey there, it's okay. Atleast we both died together. And well, we barely know eachother.. so.. don't need to get so excited."

Abbie pulled from the hug, holding Lana's wrists. "No, no! You-you don't get it already. I'm..i'm sorry for being clingy now." 

Lana smiles, giggling "No, it's not that. Don't apologize...what do i have to understand?"

Abbie looked down the floor of the white void. 

"I'm not sure how to say this yet.. don't you think it's a bit too earlier?"

"Earlier for what?"

"That I love you."

"You..you what?"

"I love you. I'm sorry.I'm so sorry."

"I..love you too, Abbie. Please, don't apologize about me witnessing all of the gruesome things. It happens." 

Abbie stops looking down and faces Lana, hugging her again. He was being too affectionate.

i love you .

i.. love you . 

'And then I go and spoil it all by sayin somethin' stupid like—' "I love you." "I love you." 

                                                                                                   ♡  ♡  ♡

THIS SONG IS SO THEM TRUST GUYS https://www

THIS SONG IS SO THEM TRUST GUYS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_t2gNCXYbY