Message for you :)

Okay so currently I have no followers, no stories, nothing really. I have been contemplating uploading stories here for a long time and finally decided to do so, just for fun.
So, im working on a huge project (fanfic) which will be posted by chapters once finished. This decision has been made because of the loos of free time I have had since I started highschool. I have no idea when I will finish the story, so if anyone is interested, you can follow me and, if I'm correct, a notification will eventually show up.
What I can tell you about the story is that:
I'm an amateur, I don't promise to be good at writing.
It is a phantom of the opera fanfic with hints of the book and the 2005 movie. (I promise it's not these classic romance things where the woman female finds the beauty in the phantom.) It might end up into a love relationship, I haven't decided it yet, but the main character (female) will have her own problems, her own insecurities etc. that DONT all hover around the potential love interest. (I don't have a problem with these stories, it's just that I find them too predictable. And I'll try to make it as innovative as I can.)
The main character is based a lot on my insecurities and my character traits, because I really want to dive into possible unraveling of my own character through her.
Her name is Rachel, she is young and works at the opera house as a cleaning lady. I'm trying not to say too much of it so I'll keep it here.
As for the phantom, I have really studied what I know of him from the movie and the book, his character will be an empathetic and genius infp, (a rare occasion but alright) I might get his answers and behavior wrong, not how any of you picture it, but I want him to lean more to the romantic character of the movie, who is also very secretive and that means that it is extremely difficult to write his character correctly. I am always open to feedback and critic as long as it stays civilized and kind to me and anyone else.
Lastly, the story will be placed on the actual events of the movie. The phantom loves Christine, Christine loves Raoul and there will be characters from the book as well that I don't wanna spoil.
That's all. The story as I'm writing it needs a TON of work and rewrites. I'm trying my best to make it feel like a nice, unpredictable and exciting story with a compelling interest. And if anyone finds this and wants a teaser, I can drop off the first chapter that is ready and reworked so you can get a taste of what you are waiting for.
I'm very scared of getting the story right, so I hope to get any kind of support once I upload it.
I hope this reaches the right audience, or...any audience...at all...
Have a nice day<3