Chapter 11

Continues from Prev Chapter:

Alycia thought the rational thing to do for her protection against Fantasia's anger, is to frame Smarty for a crime. She hit herself hard, got a lip cut, and faked blue eyes. And curled on Fantasia's couch all night waiting for Daddy to come home.

Meanwhile
Taraji was giving Fantasia, an erotic, oily, wet, pussy dripping full-body massage.

Fantasia was in her own heaven. Just squirting and oozing cum. Shaking every part of her body with a tingling shiver. "Taraji I'm falling in love with you" Fantasia whispered.
Taraji just smiled and continued to make her cum hard.
"Shit shit shit! Baby don't divorce me. I changed my mind. I want to stay married to you even if is just on papers" Fantasia continued.

After cumming so hard she took time catching her breath before strapping her cock on and fucking Taraji so hard. Taraji knew that moment that Fantasia is definitely Daddy. Her lips did confess it too...
"Daddy Claim my pussy. Uhhh shiitt Papi this pussy belongs to you. I'm your fucking slut, Daddy. Fuck me harder with your fucking cock. Yes yes yes, Daddy!!"

Yes, she fucking knew.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.
The Next Morning Fantasia left Taraji's bed, leaving a note...

*Had the best time. See you later, we need to talk about our marriage*

She got home, only to find Alycia black and blue, curled up on her couch, the couch she disowned.
"What happened?"
"Smarty, she--"
"Hmmm! Wait, you know what? I don't even wanna know, she's your girlfriend, your mess. What is the filthy couch still doing in my fucking home?"
"She--"

"There we go again, blaming Smarty for the mess you shared a part in. Call her, carry this thing out of my house, you get that? Don't bother buying me a new couch just get that one out and leave my house. I'm sure Smarty has a room for you. I have a long day ahead, I don't have time for this..."
.Fantasia said and walked away. She hopped in a shower. And left the house an hour later.

She was at the warehouse.
Checking her operation paperwork and money papers as well.
Soft knock... Lorenzo invited himself in. He was smiling from ear to ear.
"Nigga, have you won a coupon again?"
"you have a visitor"
Fantasia narrowed her eyes at him. "who, or what? Unless you 260 an Agent who's been a pain in my ass, I don't think that visitor is gonna make me smile as creepy as you are right now--"

"Even an old friend who always saves your ass, makes you rich, and makes you orgasm?" the visitor said walking in. Fantasia's jaw dropped. He was Tall, with strong muscles, some tattoos showing, swaggy look with trendy sneakers.
"You gonna stand there with a dropped mouth or come over and kiss your man," the guy said.

"Hey Diego, fancy seeing you back in New York," Fantasia said hugging him. He grabbed her ass and kissed her nastily.
"I'm here on business. How would you feel about making 200 million dollars on a new deal?"

"You need my help. How much are you making on this deal?"

"A 100 more"
. "correction. A 50 more, it's a 50/50 deal or I'm out"
He groaned. "okay," he said sitting Down.

"Tell me about this deal"

"I hooked up with Russians, they shipping in some good Russian goods, we meeting them tomorrow night, seal the deal, take the bags, get the money, bounce. I'm taking it to a dealer in Philly, he already paid the full price for it"

"All we do is seal the deal and you do the drop-off? I don't know D. For that kind of money, this deal sounds shady to me... It sounds like a setup like we are waiting to be shot at or arrested on the spot."