She Said, "Hey, Birdie."

..^~* 𓅛*~^..

The first time she popped into my head was when I was daydreaming during a car ride. She walked into my class and looked at me and said, "Hey, birdie."

I was about to retaliate and say 'Whoever just called me that, you won't see another day.' or something like that, I don't really know, but something corny like that. But when I caught her gaze I was smitten, I lost all my words once she looked into my eyes. All I could do was stare with a hanging mouth and accelerated heart. She asked, "May I sit here?" and I nodded as she took her seat.

She was stunning, I just know she was even if I couldn't see most of her face. She has gorgeous shoulder length, light pink hair with bangs, lighter skinned, tall slim figure maybe 5'5", and a breath taking smile which was the only part of her face I could make out completely. I just knew this girl was the girl of my dreams literally and figuratively speaking.

I snapped out of my daydream back into reality once I was home, but all I could think about is her. I'm rushing to write this to go to bed and hope I meet her again. But I can't forget this, so here I am writing about this at 11 o'clock at night about a girl I'm wishing and hoping is real.

..^~* 𓅛*~^..