👬

"Jesus... what the fuck... God, fucking Christ, I guess this is what paradise must feel like?"

That was exactly what he thought the moment he first felt the peak of a wet and warm tongue on the very surprised head of his soft cock. For the record, that was the first tongue he had ever felt on his body, any part of his body, just to be clear. Such a lucky first tongue, one might say. And there he was, being licked profusely like a delicious lollipop, by the loveliest of tongues, and he was getting hard so embarrassingly fast that he felt dizzy and suddenly his thoughts couldn't be contained inside his brain anymore. They decided to turn into noise and escape his mouth as an embarrassing loud moan erupting from his throat. He closed his eyes mortified as hell: "what the fuck was that?!?!?!" - so, yeah... wonderful timing brain...the thoughts decided to come back to you, then... you bastards. He had never heard himself moan like that... That, he could swear on his mother, for sure was a sound he didn't know he was able of making.

When he was confident that all the noise and shit was very well back to the place where it shouldn't have left, he was surprised once again. It was really wonderful feeling like a human suckable candy, but then... then everything changed and felt even more unbelievable and more overwhelming, and "Jesus... fuck... God... fuck.. Jesus again..." all the heat of a very delicious wet mouth was engulfing his whole shaft. He couldn't help himself, and opened his eyes, looked down in such shock and pleasure, and right there between his thighs he saw those lovely - so, so lovely -and perfectly pink puffy lips stretching around his whole fattening dick, damping his body with gallons of sweet saliva. He had to think about suffering puppies not to come on spot.

That was not supposed to be happening, at all!! It wasn't like it was planned or anything like that. He was supposed to come down to Taehyung's house for some Biology assignment that he failed to understand, and Taehyung , the helpful angel that he was, offered to help him with it. Just like the casual acquaintances from school they were. No tongues, no dicks, no blowjobs on sight.

They were far from being close, from being actual friends, but yeah, they knew each other, they have shared some classes together, and had some mutual friends, and they got along kind of well. So, it was not a big deal when Taehyung said,

"Hey, calm down, Jungkook , why don't you come over to my house after class and we do this Bio thing together. I think I've got it quite right and I can help you out, if you want to".

After Jungkook had dramatically cried out loud that he didn't quite understand what was he supposed to do for the next class, "Please help me God, I'm failing this shit. My mom's gonna murder me, I don't want to be a biologist, I wanna play footie...", and all that jazz.

"Here, take my phone, " Taehyung extended his phone, "put your number on it", Taehyung said and Jungkook took it and entered his number.

"I'll text you my address, ok? See you later, Jungkook , gotta run."

"Wait, tae", Jungkook called as he was already walking down the corridor, "I guess It'll have to be a little bit later, 'Cause I have practice today after school."

" Ah, that's ok", Taehyung said unbothered.

"Isn't your mom going to mind me there? I don't like to upset no moms. We could go to the library if you..."

"Oh, no no no," Taehyung interrupted his train of thoughts. "Don't worry about my mom. She's the coolest. She is very much ok with my friends coming over after school. Even late, even on school night."

"Oh, lucky bastard you are, those are the best moms. Deal, then. I'll show up after footie practice then. Sure it won't be too late, last chance?

"Nah, you can come over whenever. "