Movie Night

It was late at night,You couldn't sleep and decided to get a glass of milk from the kitchen. As you made your way to the fridge you heard the door open as your boyfriend stepped in and locked the door behind him.
"Y/n I'm home"
He called through the living room, His voice sounded coarse and rough. His footsteps became clearer as he ran up and grabbed your waist wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to him.
"Hi Chan"
You looked down to see his face squished against your hip as he smiled and his eyes locked with yours.
"What are we gonna do tonight? "
He asked with a smirk. You stuttered knowing what he was thinking.
"H-h-how about we w-watch a movie"
Your face went a shade of deep red as your hands crept to your cheeks.
"That sounds fun"
Chan replied releasing your waist and grabbing your wrists dragging you onto the couch.
"So...Which movie did you have in mind?"he asked slyly.
"Uhm m-m-maybe like a horror"you replied cursing yourself for stuttering.
"O-oh ok"Chan's cute gummy smile became a terrified glare.
"So uh what horror were you thinking?" He asked nustling his head into your neck.
"How about uhm Friday the 13th" You smiled as Chans head popped up looking even more terrified.
"A-a-are you sure?"Chans face went an adorable shade of pink and you cupped his face with your hands.
"You'll be fine Channie" You said trying to reassure him that he would be fine.
------------------------------------------------
The movie was almost finished as you heard the fridge wurr. You jumped at the sudden sound face going deep red as Chan laughed at your cute reaction.
"You ok baby?" He asked with a guilty smile
"Y-yeah i-im f-fine" Your voice became muffled as your face nested itself in Chans chest.
"How about we go to bed"Chan asked hoping you would say yes.
"Yeah that sounds good"
Chan slung you over his shoulder and walked over to the bedroom switching the tv off on his way. He settled you down on the bed and jumped into it with you. He kissed your neck and got up to switch the light off.
"Goodnight Y/n" He said with a loving tone
"Goodnight Channie"
You felt the bed sink as Chan lowered himself into the mattress and wrapped his arms around your waist. You fell asleep with a smile imprinted on your face as you felt Chans hands creep to your wrists and hold your hands.
You truely were lucky to have found someone like him.
----------------------------------