Prologue

You can say that my ability to sing is quite good for my age. I mean, not to brag but I can reach high notes without cracking my voice and stuff. This ability of mine is all I have. Well, this and a beautiful flower hairclip that my mother gave me when she passed.

Yep, you guessed right. I don't have many friends. Well, if you count backstabbing bullies then I guess I have so many I lost count already.
Long story short I moved to many school because of those bullies. It became so much harder when its just me and dad.

Oh yeah, Im Erika. 15 year old girl entering high school in just a couple weeks from now. Short straight brunette hair with below average height and a pretty weak body. Pretty much what you expect from a bullied kid like me.

I would love to tell you all my back story but this story is not about you pitying me. Anyways...

My first day of high school started in a blink of an eye.

"DAAAAD!! Why? Why would you do this?!??" I screamed as I looked to my alarm clock which says Im gonna be late.

"Relax sweetie you have 5 minutes" He said sipping the coffee from his mug.

"EXACTLY!! I have ONLY 5 minutes to get ready!!" I screamed once again attempting to brush my teeth while getting dressed.

I was in such a hurry I didn't think at all. I think I wear a different socks and also didn't put the button right in my shirt. But It didnt matter, Im about to restart my life as a regular non-bullied high school girl. Its gonna be my time to shine. Its gonna be the adventure of a life time.

***

"Hi" whispers some girl alone in the corridor. I thought she was talking to her friend somewhere I cannot see so I ignored her and go straight to my locker.

"umm... Hi" the familiar voice keeps coming closer to me until I realised she was saying hi to me.

"Erika right??" the voice keep calling to me.

"how? What?" i ask couldn't stay calm. How would you react if someone you've may or may not never met before knows your name then suddenly says hi to you in the corridor?? Wait... Its normal is it? Silly me, maybe were in the same class and she checked for names in advance.

She started giggling, showing such a pure smile on her face. How can someone this cute be alone. Or maybe her friends are on the other side laughing at her because she lost a dare or something.

I started laughing too, but its not the cute laugh you would expect from a small girl like me. Aside from my singing, my voice is really not that pleasant to hear.

I started gathering my books, adjusting my precious hairpin and getting ready for my very first class as a high-schooler.

"Erika... " that pure smile fades into such intense stare.

"Umm what??" I said in confusion

"Its hard to explain... Just come with me okay?" She said dragging me running through the corridor.

"B-but my first class starts in 2 minutes" I said being dragged by this random redhaired girl. Is this abnormal?? Or am I being silly again

"It can wait" she said finally stopping.

We were in a really quiet hall. Not a single person is here. My attempt to be normal ended on the first day of school, with a random redhead dragging you around making you late for class.

"Dont freak out okay?" She said
"Wh-whaat?" I said
"Just... Dont do it" she whispers

Her hand slowly reaches the part of my hair where the flower hairpin was placed.

And so it all began...