𝟎𝟖| 𝖆 𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙

trigger warning ⚠️
physical and sexual abuse in this chapter!

WITH A QUIET HUM, Tessa followed the slim blonde through the premises of the porn studio where Lyla worked

WITH A QUIET HUM, Tessa followed the slim blonde through the premises of the porn studio where Lyla worked. Tessa entered the building with different expectations and was pleasantly surprised.

It was clean, renovated in a fairly modern way, the directors behind the camera spoke respectfully to the actors in front of the camera, the sight of which took some getting used to. Tessa couldn't help but dare to glance sideways, examining the various sets with curiosity.

Two women were working on one set. A head full of bleach-blonde hair was stuck between a redhead's legs, her lips parted as one fake moan after another fell from her bright red lips. Another moan also came from the other side, not really sounding more genuine than the redhead's.

A question that Tessa had always asked herself was how men, or women, could find something so fake and unrealistic so attractive. It was obvious that no one on set was really seriously excited and horny, everyone was just doing their job and by doing that they seemed surprisingly comfortable. Which spoke for the porn studio.

If employees felt humiliated or mistreated, they wouldn't appear as relaxed and comfortable.

"And here is the photo shoot area", Lyla explained, her sweet, friendly voice catching Tessa's attention. "I know, it's taking some getting used to seeing all thisᅳ but I have a feeling you'd fit in well here."

With a small smile planted on her lips, Tessa's warm brown eyes landed on the enthusiastic blonde. "It's not as strange as I thought it would beᅳ I imagined it would be way worse and, above all, cheaper. It doesn't even smell like pussy in here", she added with a chuckle.

"Most people do imagine it much worse", Lyla winked amused, folding her hands in front of her petite body. "And some studios are exactly thatᅳ cheap and sometimes vulgar, and definitely smelling like cheap pussy. But here everyone is treated with respect and we all make sure it stays clean."

"I can see that, really." Glancing around the huge room that had once served as a warehouse, Tessa finally made a decision. "I think I can imagine working here. I guess I'll have to talk to the boss about that, right?"

"Girl, really? That would be great." Grinning from ear to ear, Lyla hooked her arm with Tessa's and led her straight up a few steps and down a long hallway until she finally knocked on a door. "It's me, Lyla. I have the new girl I told you about with me."

Tessa felt her heartbeat in her throat, her palms sweaty as she waited for an answer from the other side of the doorᅳ which came a moment later. A friendly 'Come in' encouraged Lyla to open the door and just a second later Tessa was dragged into the room.

And the sight almost overwhelmed her.

Dark red carpet was now under her feet, not like the light vinyl flooring in the other rooms. Two walls facing each other were painted the same dark red while the other two were covered in a dark shade of gray. Flashy, oversized gold picture frames hung in a row on the walls, with smaller ones underneath. All of them framed porn magazine covers or awards.