⋆ ★ 𝔸𝔽𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼★⋆

Hello! Before you start reading this story I want to make some things clear. This book is not trying to romanticize/ make hell a good thing. The main goal of this book is to make hell a bad, scary thing. The series Hazbin Hotel and The bible inspired me. Hope you enjoy it!!

𝒜𝒴𝐼𝒩

HIGHEST RANK IN HELL

Ayin, also known as the Great Evil Beast, the NOT-IS, and the Anti-God, is the one that embodies Antimatter, as well as Darkness, Evil, Impurity, and Chaos, while simultaneously it is the literal opposite of God, the not of what God is. She is also the older "sister" of The Darkness and Barbelo and the creator of most Demons.

Ayin is the creator of, while Yesh, her brother is the creator of Angels. Ayin is the creator of the, while Yesh is the creator of the . Yesh is God, and Ayin is the Anti-God. Both are two sides of the same coin; Acceptance and denial, order and chaos, positive and negative, existence and nonexistence, law and disorder, light and darkness, love and hate, good and evil. They are the origin of everything that exists, existed, or will exist, as well as everything that does not exist, did not exist, and will not exist.

In this story, I tried to make seem Ayin beautiful because she is a spirit trying to convert people to atheism. Therefore I tried to make her look pretty while being the anti christ. However in reality (if she even does exist) She is a horrible creation with 7 heads representing the deadly sins and has 10 horns. And is tied down to hell so she wont destroy the world

 And is tied down to hell so she wont destroy the world