1.

This person has been outed many times, but it's officially time to close it down for good, especially with how disgusting they are. I have many examples.

Number One: They are a pedophile, claiming that they have dated people younger than them. They are 16 years of age, correct? and they've dated people underage, such as eleven and twelve year olds, kids not even in the brink of puberty. Here's proof for the eleven year old. If the proof isn't enough, there's something wrong in your head. They've dated many underage people, and claimed it being fine because they were tricked. Despite them knowing one of their partners was 12, they continued to date them.  The supposed twelve year old, now older, was by the @ of @//snowstzrs. please don't harm them, they were just in drama with the alleged. 

Number Two: they hurt, lie, and shittalk people. They once pretended to be missing, scaring the hell out of their ex (who was their partner at the time.) They found it quite funny to pretend to be in harms way, even openly laughing in a group-chat we shared. There is no proof of this, but there is witnesses that can say it happened. 

proof / victim statement: When me and zach dated, it seemed alr. However, his actions weren't all what he was. Zach tends to lie 24/7 and turns people against each other. That's what happened with me and my friend before. We don't talk so yea. I let Zach in about 5 times maybe ? And each time ,, he gets worse. He talks about almost everyone but doesn't like when people call him out. Red flag. He lied about being in a mental institute to mess with my head and said he only did it because he was " jealous " . ..Immature. He's also planned out a full lie about running away and someone trying to hurt him. However, thanks to your ss ,, i could tell it was a lie. he planned it all out by having his friend (( who doesn't exist :). )) trying to kill him and touch on him. He told his friends that he was enjoying this and he was pretending to be all his siblings to not care about him at all. He smiled and joked yet still begged for my attention. He decided to talk shit about me because I genuinely broke up with him because he was ruining my mental health. He said everyone guilt tripped him but he was the one actually doing it. He used all of his guilt tripping to make me cry and feel mentally and physically bad about myself. He ruined my self image. Yet he can say sm,, yet after he can say " I miss [ old name ] already " . What an asshole. Oh. And that other guy he said was his friend? Oh it was just a 21 year old acting as the guy. And he knew. :/.

another victim statement : when I first met him he was a pretty decent person, but it was during the time when the Valentino x Angel dust roleplay drama thing was being talked about, we talked for a little bit, got to know each other, all that good stuff. However, i was defending him, not really sure what was going on. After that drama had ended, we were talking as in a friend way, got to know each other, then he said he started having a crush on me two days or so before i brought it up. Then the situation with Angie happened, once we did start dating, he was a sweetheart, however, he didn't really like when i spammed him, I would spam him constantly which I will admit is my personal problem started overthinking, thinking he was cheating on me and such. However, a common thing I noticed was that he would say"hey i think we should break up" or, "I don't deserve you" we'd talk for a bit daily, sometimes he would be busy and i would overthink. When the March 9th drama had happened i will openly admit, it was my fault that i had said those things about him, two weeks later, this week, I apologized to him, on March 21st or so, he said he liked me again, which i of course stupidly accepted him back, today (march 24th) we got into an argument, and a bit later, he said I was his darling, and we're currently trying again, but he said he's in a polygamous relationship with someone named Charley.