Part one (Damien)

Damien's point of view

Damien Thorn was one of the newer kids at school since he moved to the school about 3 years ago. He got bullied alongside another kid named Pip Pirrip because his father was Satan, he was shorter than most of the other boys, he had a shorter temper that made him fun to mess with, and the fact he was friends with Pip, who got bullied because he was British, a pushover, and deemed annoying. After a while, Damien had joined in on bullying Pip with the other people in the class to fit in and not get bullied by the other kids, but also secretly to get the attention he wasn't getting from his father.

One day, Damien was walking with some of his new 'friends' when they saw Pip sitting on the edge of a bridge, relaxing and reading a book. His friends dared Damien to walk up behind Pip and push him into the river below, thinking it would be funny. He hesitantly walked up to Pip, and just as he set his book down, Damien shoved him off the side into the river below, he could hear Pip scream before a loud splash cut him off.. he then quickly walked away back over to his friends, who were praising him. Pip wouldn't get hurt from that tiny fall... right?

___________________
After almost a year, Damien missed Pip ever since that day and deeply regretted it.. His life had changed up some, mostly because his mom took custody of him and he didn't need as much attention from the other kids.

It had been almost two weeks since what would've been Pip's 16th birthday, May 12th.

Damien decided to look for Pip since he hadn't seen him since, and he had been reported as missing a few days after his 'disappearance', but was promptly presumed dead. He didn't believe Pip was dead.. he couldn't be..right?
He looked all over the town before dreadfully going back to the bridge. It had already turned night so he had to use a flashlight to see. When he got there he saw nothing, nor anyone there.. Except Pip's hat.

Damien hesitantly called out.
"..Pip?"
but got no response.

He went and picked up Pip's hat then noticed Pip's phone underneath.. he picked it up as well, but just as he did he heard something in the river.. He shined the flashlight down into the river, looking for anything even slightly suspicious.

He couldn't exactly see anything wrong, just some of the river water splashing over large rocks below.. There's rocks that big in the river.? Damien thought to himself, not realizing the danger falling into the river would pose. He then heard something somewhat behind himself, which made him promptly snap his head in the direction, turning the flashlight towards the alien noise.

He didn't see anything at first, but then noticed a faint figure in the shadows at the side of the bridge near the forest.. it looked like someone was watching him.

He felt a shiver go down his spine as he looked at the shadowy figure in the far distance. He was staring, frozen, for a minute before the figure disappeared into the shadows. He quickly looked around for anything or anyone else before holding Pip's hat and phone close to his chest as he ran away.

He ran and ran until the bridge wasn't in sight. He paused, panting as he stood still to catch his breath. A few seconds after he started walking, memorizing where the way to his mother's house was. Eventually, he found his way back to his house and walked inside, closing the door behind himself and taking off his shoes at the side of the door. He paused to look around the house, trying to look in the other rooms from where he was standing, seeing if either of his moms were nearby.. "Guess they're asleep." He mumbled to himself, taking notice of the rest of the lights in other rooms being off. He started up the stairs after turning off the front room light, going to his own room.

He entered the familiarly decorated room, walking over to his dresser where he neatly placed Pip's hat and phone where he put other things Pip had given him when they were friends.. Stupid little bracelets, a necklace, a small drawing, and even a dumb picture of them together..smiling.. Damien scoffed, he knew how dumb it was to keep all that stuff right there on his dresser since they weren't even friends anymore.. but at the same time it brought him an odd sense of comfort. He then decided to go ahead and get ready for bed, because, well, he'd have another day of looking tomorrow..

After several minutes, Damien finally laid down in his bed, trying to fall asleep.. he tossed and turned, not being able to for what felt like hours until he eventually did pass out..

Damien gained consciousness as he looked around, his vision clearing up from being blurry.. He then realized he was laying in a large grassy field.. and was beside..Pip.? He smiled as he saw the relaxed expression on Pip's face as he was looking up at the sky that was littered with small diamond like shimmers, some forming beautiful constellations like some kind of painting.. The millions of stars were being perfectly showcased without the light pollution of the nearby town..The only light was from the moon, which was shining down on the two..

Damien could perfectly see Pip's golden blonde hair and eyes that were like the prettiest blue diamonds.. his gorgeous face and soft smile he always wore that Damien secretly loved, even if didn't want to admit it. After a few seconds Pip looked over at Damien and noticed him staring, which made his smile grow slightly. Damien immediately blushed lightly and felt the need to smile back.. It was always amazing, going stargazing like they always did, especially with Pip.

"Isn't this nice, Damien?"
Pip snapped Damien out of his thoughts, speaking softly.

"Yeah.. it always is,"
Damien paused, before adding
"How did you find this place anyway?"

"Well, I was just going for a walk and stumbled upon this field.. pretty boring, I know,"
He playfully rolled his eyes, then waited for a second before he spoke again
"It's nice when there isn't much snow on the ground and it isn't so cold,"

Damien just nodded in agreement and looked at him for a few seconds before scooting a little closer to Pip, who noticed this almost immediately and chuckled lightly to himself.

He then felt his hand gently being taken, held comfortably in a gentle manner.. He blushed more and his gaze adverted down to their intertwined hands before looking back up at Pip.

"I love being with you.."
Pip confessed, blushing slightly himself.

"I.. I love being with you too,"
Damien admitted, being a little flustered now.

Pip was about to lean closer to Damien when he suddenly woke up.
"W.. What.?" Damien muttered before immediately trying to go back to sleep, trying to finish the dream.. After a few attempts he begrudgingly gave up and sat up on his bed, immediately grabbing his phone from his nightstand while rubbing his eyes.

6:15am.

______________

Authors note: this chapter was so fun to write to be honest.. live laugh love dip🙏
Yes, there's a lot of scenes that are just purely descriptive for the word count.. but gotta get those 1000+ words somehow 🤭
Uhm next chapter soon, I think.

Also sorry if there's any errors 🥰