⚠️ Epilogue - Away - ⚠️

~City Lands, new home~
It has been about a year. A long time since Oxzy and Pierce have "settled down." It wasn't that easy, the pair did end up sticking together is some weird way.

Together, they found an apartment small but comforting for both of them. The hero had found a job as a security guard close to home, while the villain played around in a bar. He learned how to make drinks, he was the best bartender there.

For the pairs relationship..

Well, it was very complicated. To anyone, they were dating.

Since they have moved out and into the city to start new, they haven't made much advances.

Oxzy ignored the man, only talking and dealing with him as much as he could to get his life started. While for Pierce, the villian was yearning for the man. He wanted so bad to touch and feel the hero with him, but he held back his desires for Oxzy.

He knew he was going to fast. He was overtaking his boundaries since he was the one who followed the hero here. Oxzy called most of the shots, if not all. But Pierce kept his side up, acting human with a job and not using his powers since Oxzy ordered him not to.

It was a hassle. A rude thing that both deprived the pair of their natural urges. Oxzy dealt with it very well, Pierce struggled. But for Oxzy, he did what he was told.

It has been almost 2 years since the pair had started their new life. They were doing normal human things, blending in with their jobs and getting to know their neighbors at the same time. They were both equally frustrated with one another, a fight had broken out between them.

It was bad enough for Pierce to go off to his bar and start work early, something he never does. Oxzy stayed at home, his hand ruffling through his messy hair as he questioned his choice of words he used on the villain.

He couldn't stop the guilt crashing down on him. it frustrated him at how rude he was becoming. This wasn't him, he was not someone to push Pierce, another living thing off and want to be alone.

He was alone, and he didn't like it.

So, with no better judgment, Oxzy went off to Pierce's bar to find him. Why did he do it, just to get into another fight with the man? Whatever it was, Oxzy was bored anyway, staying home was closing in on him. At least if he found Pierce, he wouldn't be alone, the hero has been so close to him that he was slowly becoming used to being near the evil man.

So here he found himself walking into the dark crowded room. It was large enough to house a large dance floor and a bar that was circling the middle for the use of drinks to be pasted around more efficiently. But Oxzy wasn't there for the drinks, he looked around, using his height to try and peer over the crowd.

He knew who he was looking for, as soon as he saw the flare of fiery red hair, the hero gulped and came forward toward the man. He walked past the people in barely any clothes and stripped fishnets. He gulped, even with his comforting clothing, he felt out of place. The hero wore a hoodie and tight jeans, so of course he would feel like he didn't belong.

He honestly didn't.

Oxzy pushed the thoughts aside, making his way to where he noticed Pierce was. The villain wasn't alone, he was surrounded by a group that looked way to dress down. They talked, passing a bottle of liquor and smokes. The men laughed loudly, some of the girls even clung to them.

Oxzy scrunched up his face, the smell of alcohol and beer penetrating his nose. It was gross, he knew that Pierce would come home smelling like this shit, it pissed Oxzy off enough for him to step forward to the talkative group.