Chapter 25

"Are you okay, Jinnie?" Jungkook asked when they were on their way home.

"Y-yeah." Seokjin answered and smiled to Jungkook.

Even though Jungkook was sure that he is not okay, he won't deal with it right now because he knows Seokjin will just hide it from him.

"Good afternoon, Jinnie! How was your day?" Jimin said as soon as they entered the house.

"It was fine, Jiminie-hyung. Thank you." Seokjin said with a smile, but Jimin also observed the dullness with his energy.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was behind Seokjin and shook his head, signalling him not to talk about it for now.

"Why don't you shower first while I cook?" Jimin said at Seokjin.

"Okay, hyung." Seokjin said before leaving the place.

Both Jimin and Jungkook watched as Seokjin went up his room.

"What happened?" Jimin asked when he heard Seokjin's door close.

"Eun Woo went to the University earlier." He said.

Jimin's eyes widened. "What?! Is that even possible? Why?"

"I-I don't know. But I am sure that he is focused on seeing Seokjin. I think I triggered him when I came to him last time." Jungkook said.

"You think he's still into you?" Jimin said.

Jungkook moved his head left and right. "I am not sure. I doubt but I don't really know his reason for his actions."

"He's really something, huh?" Jimin asked.

"He is. He is also powerful enough to give me some bruises, and that's fine. I just can't anger him because he might hurt Seokjin." He said to Jimin.

"I know. By the way, what happened to that Rosè girl? I stopped seeing her at school."

"Me and Mr. Kim took care of it. She already dropped from school. I almost killed her when she did. Mr. Kim stopped me from almost killing her the day she kissed me. I went to their house that day and I killed almost 50 of their people. Good thing Namjoon called on Mr. Kim, because I really lost my senses that time." Jungkook said describing what happened.

"I figured. When she came in the week after, I knew something was wrong. What happened to their clan?" Jimin asked.

"Well, nothing much, they were still an enemy to ours but does not matter much anymore as they got scared of what I can do to them. So me being there uncontrollably had been a good thing instead. I start to question if me being in this school is a good idea. I just hurt Jinnie over and over again." Jungkook said.

"You, being in the same school as him made the enemies be scared to even get near him. I think that's the more reason for you to be beside him." Jimin said.

"You think so?"

Jimin smirked. "Who would even dare to get near if they already see Jeon Jungkook? I think you already built a name of yours and that's why people are already scared of our group. Even me and Namjoon are scared of you, and we also have a name of ours." Jimin said.

"Whatever. By the way, Seokjin's professor said about this trip next month. Are you aware of that?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. The insider told me about it. Will you be joining?"

"Of course. That's an outside place and will be more dangerous for Jinnie. You'll be there, right?"

"Me and Namjoon will be watching over." Jimin said.