❣️부분 18🤫

A/N Pov -
*The jeon mansion bell rings*

HAECHUL, HANA I AM HERE - a loud and shriek voice shake the jeon mansion and everyone flinch at that voice. Hana soothe his racing heart, although she is strong and brave and also she let go of the past but still the behaviour of his husband at that time and this voice is unbearable. Kook and hobi come near hana and hug her tightly and assure her that this time she is not alone.

Oh my god is nobody home, is this the way you welcome the elder of the Jeon house. I thought I have taught you enough hana. Where are you Hana? - the same voice bombarded the question

Oh didi (sometimes I am gonna use the Hindi words. Didi means sister), its not like that we are just preparing the things for you. HANA! - haechul said the first thing very softly as he didn't want his big sister to get angery and end with shouting for hana. By looking at this "sister" is happy.

Coming coming *putting the end of her saree veil on head*, Welcome home didi, I was just preparing the things for aarti of you in gold plate - hana said while showing the plate as she very well know how much of digger she is.

hmm nice nice, I taught you so well - big sister said and hana just nodded and start doing the aarti (Aarti is a Hindu ritual employed in worship, part of a puja, in which light (from a flame lit using camphor, ghee or oil) is ritually waved for the veneration of deities as well as to elders cause we believe that our elder is equivalent to god.)

After aarti she wave the Copper Ewer filled with water around big sister and throw the water outside the main house gate to shoo away the negative energy from her. Its also a ritual done in India to tell the other party that they will be secured and respected in this house as well as it will protect them from evil eyes. Although Hana has suffered a lot but still she is the first daughter in law of the Jeon's and it's her responsibility to take care and respect all the member despite how they behave but till when???

By looking at Hana all the kids of Jeon family (BTS without V) has the shine and respect towards their mother. They feel so proud that apart from their behavior towards their mother she is still doing all the job and welcoming them with open heart. But they are the next generation and as they know what is right and wrong they will treat them accordingly. This generation knows how to respect people and how to put people at their own place when it comes for them if they hurt their loved once.

Welcome didi, hana move - haechul said in stern voice. He doesn't want any risk to angry her big sister as after so long she came home. BTS without V wide their eyes at the tone and move froward to say something but stop when hana shake her head as NO

Hmm, great Haechul you have been improved a lot. Also the house looks pretty and modern, I like the vibes - big sister claims

Thankyou didi, please sit I will introduce you all to my family and vice a versa - haechul said and big sister nodded

As an elder I think I should introduce my family first *haechul nodded*, hmm so everyone Myself YOO JANG-MI and these are my daughters - Yoo Da-hee, Do-hee, Da-som, Da-si. - jang-mi and all nodded while all the 4 daughters are oogling the Jeon boys.

I will introduce now, She is my wife Hana then their comes my elder one - Jeon Namjoon and his wife Jeon Seokjin, Second elder one Jeon Yoongi and his wife Jeon Jimin, third elder one Jeon Hoseok and his wife Jeon Ariana and youngest one Jeon Jungkook whose marriage is fixed with Lee Kim taehyung - haechul and one by one all the couples come and touch the jang-mi feet. By listening that they are already married or going to get married the jang-mi daughter face form a angry frown.

Great, well then we are tired show us the room - jang-mi said and haechul nodded. He tell jin to show the jang-mi daughter's room and jin nodded. As they are walking towards the rooms the elder daughter of Jang-mi decided to degrade jin.