Chapter 1

"Sasuke..wake up..sasuke!" I gasp and sit up instantly. I look at my mom Mikoto. She stood over my bed with her hands crossed. "You have been like this the whole summer, you need to stop sleeping! Your sleeping schedule is all messed up! I hope you know that tomorrow you start school." I sigh "Yeah, I'm very self aware.." I lay back down in my bed, I pull my warm sheets over me and turn the other way. My mom pulls my pillow out from under my bed and I sit up. "What the fuck man?!" she crosses her arms "I never said go back to sleep sasuke! You can't be sleeping, you wake up at 7:00 tomorrow, not 12:00." "Ok!"

~By the way~

Naruto's pov..

I stand infront of my brand new school..wow Konoha high, cherry blossom trees, beautiful green grass. This school looked amazing. Tomorrow I will start my first day here.

My mom walks up behind me and puts her hand around my back. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She looks down at me and smiles. I look down. Thow I was excited, I was also very nervous to meet new people. "Mom..what if they dont like me here ya know? I mean look at the scars on my cheeks" "oh honey, your scars are what makes you..you! Trust me, my first time here was amazing.." I sigh "mom you were popular and got all the guys." 'oh well..M-Maybe you will get all the girls!" I give her a look "I doubt it.."

I sigh and walk closer to the entrance. I see the principle walk out and give me a huge smiles. "You must be Naruto? Huh? Come right in!" my mom gives her a big smile and we walk in. my mouth bout dropped to the ground once I saw the inside. "Wooow" My mom smiles "It's still the same as when I was a teenager, oh Naruto this is just wanderers. I'm back in my home town again and my baby boy gets to go to the same school his ma did" I blush in embarrassment. "Mom..just stop.." she giggles and so does the principal .

We walked around the school,  Ms Tsunade walked me around all the classes and the classes I would be taking. The school really was wonderful, and to be honest I felt like I would enjoy it here as much as my mom did..

"Ok, well that's the whole school for you!" my mom bows. "Thank you so much for showing my boy around. He's gonna love it here!" she smiles. Ms Tsunade smiles back and hands me my uniform for the school. "Welcome to Konoha High!" I smiled and after me mom signed some things we left.

Chapter 1

I burst my eyes open. I turn to the side and sigh. I turn off my alarm beside me and sit up. My mom burst through the door with a smile. "Good morning sweetheart! First day of school, I made you some eggs and bacon!" I didn't say anything since I was still tired and wasn't quite awake yet. She leaves and I get up. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my business. Afterwards, I head back to my room and put on my uniform and shoes. I head out eat my breakfast and then get in the car.

Time skip

Once I got to school and started sweating. There were so many people here. I look at my mom, she smiles. "You will be ok honey" I give her a fake smile and step out of the car. "Love you! Have an awesome day!" she drives away and I sigh. I pulled out my paper that had my schedule on it. I walk up to the front door and take a deep breath. "Here goes nothing-" I fall to the ground and look up. "Move it loser!" they all go around me. I stood back up and walked in. Yeah mom..this was gonna be a awesome first day..

After school

I walk in the door and go straight to my room. I lay in my bed and let out a big sigh. My mom comes into my room and sits on my bed. "First days are always ruff, don't worry" I didn't say anything. Instead I kept to myself till the next day

I sat down in class and grabbed my pinceil. I started to write down what was on the bored for morning work.

I flinch at the sudden tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a girl with pink short hair. She smiles. "Hey uhm, can I sit next to you please?" I blush a little, she was kinda cute. "Uh Y-Yeah sure, why not!" she sets her stuff down beside her and takes her seat. "I'm Sakura Haruno!" I smile. "My names Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you, By the way I like your hair color, did you dye it?" She giggles. "No, its just natural, what about you, those whiskers" My eyes widen and I cover them. "There just scars, I know they kinda look weird" "No not at all!" I take my hands off my cheeks and smile. She smiles back. Then, we both turn around, all the girls started talking to each other, fixing their hair, their clothes and their breasts, making them look bigger than they were. Sakura sighs. I look at the door and see him. Pale skin, black messy hair, dark black eyes, perfect face..and tall. "Who is he? And why is everyone..well all the girls freaking out?" Sakura turns to me. "That guy, he's Sasuke Uchiha. The most popular good looking guy. I will be honest he does look handsome but, just not my type" I raise my brow. "What's your type?" she looks around and then points at someone. I look at who she's pointing at. "Her" she was pointing at a girl with long dark hair and bangs. Wait..SHE WAS INTO GIRLS?! That's embarrassing. Thinking I would have a chance with a lesbian, I knew it was too good to be true.

"Well, why is that guy so popular?" she sighs. "New arent you? Well he's rich, like REALLY rich. And good looking. Thats why you see half of the girls in the class fixing there boobs like he's gonna go up to them and grab them, agh I swear" Wait G-grab them..? "Uhm, ok."

"Ok everybody hush up!" the teacher says. "Time for attendance, Karin and Suigetsu" they both raise there hands. "Sakura and Naruto" Me and Sakura raise our hands. "Ino, shikamaru"

After attendance we started with a warm up. He went around the class, and after checking our answers we started class.

After Science was math, then reading, art, and then lunch, finally.

I sat next to Sakura and sighed. "I just want to day to be over with.." I look up to see new faces. "Uhm" Sakura laughs a little. "Sorry, let me introduce them, thats Kiba, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, and then there's Hinata" I smiles at them. "Hey!" The Kiba guy reached over and snached my water, he chugs it all down. ".." "oh sorry man, I should have askes, Want me to refill it?" I let out a small laugh. "Nah i'll refill it myself!" I smile.

We all talked and talked at lunch. And after it was PE. The guy Kiba was in that class me me. Since it was the first day in PE we had choice day, which means we get to do whatever. Me and him just sat on the bleachers and talked. "So, you're new here huh?"  I nod. "Yup, my mom wanted me to go here since she went here when she was my age. We just moved here." He stands up. "FROM WHERE?! AMERICA?" I laugh. "No dude, I was still in japan just not in tokyo" he frowns and sits back down. "Ugh, I always wanted to go to America, it seems so fun there."  I groan. "Agh, same"

I turn to the side to see that same guy that all the girls went crazy for sitting beside me, well not really, he was on the bleachers just further down. He was all sweaty. You could see his abbs threw his t-shirt. I ruffled his hair and took a sip of his water. I started to heat up a little. Why was I feeling weird all the sudden. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look at Kiba. "You never said you were into.. Well guys" my eye widen. "WHAA, I AM NOT!" I backs away a little and starts to sweat. "Calm down man.." I sigh and he moves closer. "Don't worry, i'm jealous too.." I laugh. "I'm not jealous at all, I'm way better looking than he is.." "yeah uhm ok, Naruto, Sasuke way better looking then any guy in this whole school, don't get over yourself now.." I give him a look. "So im ugly" He sighs. "No, I never said that-" "my name was in your mouth? Why?" we look up to see Sasuke standing over us. I started to sweat. He looks at me. "Your new around here, huh?" I start sweating. "Uhm..y-yeah, so?" He pulls me by my shirt. "So if I hear my name come from your mouth again..your dead" he lets go of my shirt and walks away. I was in shock. He was rude..

"Are you ok man?!" I look at Kiba, "yeah..im ok"