Doll For Sale

———————❦︎———————

Who don't have celebrity crush?  Everyone does have.

Well this is not the question of concern in this matter right now. Cause everyone's crush whom they are considering as a 'Human Doll' is on auction, on sale.

And the one who is going to buy her is none other than Biggest Gangster John Markden. Who is considered to be a ruthless human being. Even calling him human is unfair. Cause he is a devil.

Everyone's celebrity crush is going to be crushed soon like a helpless caterpillar, by those people who are the reason for her to be here

A girl's eyes are moist with the rage lingering inside. While she was getting ready by a makeup artist.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jisoo that you have to see this day. But everyone has to when they step into this industry." The makeup artist who is in her mid 50's said to her. It's like she had witnessed many incidents like this before.

Jisoo gazed up at her beautiful pink glittery eyes to look at Ms. Choi, the makeup artist.

"If i had known about this hell then I would have restricted myself to even step on this place." She uttered and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Indeed. She is looking so beautiful and gorgeous like a doll. Ms. Choi is also in awe even though she also has a hand to create this doll.

The L-POP industry is the darkest industry which looks beautiful from outside like a rainbow but from inside there isn't a single color of it.

Because it is just a trap to catch some innocent teens who are blinded with fame and money. Well they give them a spotlight to shine but for that they have to sacrifice themselves to the company.

Just like other Jisoo too got trapped in this world. She didn't know her fate is going lucky on her or being ill because she got instant success after her debut.  Obviously no success is instant but she was a monster rookie. Who forced herself on the path of perfection.

Her beauty, her voice, her vocals, her moves, her iq, her stamina is more than any other competitor.

After five years of debut who knew that their 'Human Doll' will disband herself.

All this auction of an artist is handled very secretively so no other people around the world should know about this dark secret.

The QN industry got profited by jisoo and it's the rule. The most profitable person will get auctioned.

It's an auction for other people who are part of it. But it's a deal finalized between the company and the gangster.

After buying the person no one knows what happened with them. But it's 100% sure that they didn't get 'princess' treatment.

Everything is started now. Jisoo wants to end herself before going in filthy hands but she is bound by the contract which she badly wished to read once before signing. But regretting over past decisions won't give her anything.

"Gentleman and gentlemen. Today is the day everyone must have waited. Cause having this person to themself is not less than a blessing. Not wasting your precious time more, Representing our Doll For Sale." The host screamed over the microphone and the whole room echoed with applause cause who is not excited?

While John Markden smirked already knowing the results. He is already dreaming what he will do with the Doll. Obviously there isn't any decent thought in his mind. Let's have a look.

"The precious doll is going to be ragged soon." His internal mind was screaming in desire.

Soon Jisoo was presented on the Stage, eyes downcast. While the hawks there are pleasing their eyes seeing her. Their mouth was drooling and that time they knew they were ready to even sell themself to get that doll.